[Christ Lenz/Historia Reiss] x Eren Jaeger

When I first saw this I said, "Okay now they're just pairing him up with random people." However, that was before I read the manga.

Now, I've just recently (I mean like...today) finished re-reading the SNK manga and this time I was able to actually absorb lots of the information so I actually remembered what was going on.

I actually really adore Historia's character. I can relate to her feeling like she's two different people and how she doesn't know how she's supposed to act, because Christa Lenz would care about absolutely everyone and try and be a nice girl, but Historia Reiss is just an outcast.

It was in that one scene where Squad Levi besides Historia and Eren were sitting in that room waiting for the others to get back from that operation that I saw where people were getting the ship from. She said something like, "I'm such an awful person," and Eren replied, "I actually like Historia more than I do Christa," and I went, "OHHHH. That's where they're getting that shop from."

Now I don't really look down upon Historia x Eren shippers.

Anyways, I can see it now, I just don't ship it. Ha-ha it seemed like I was going to say that I did but I don't.

I'm still hoping Historia can forgive Ymir so that YumiKuri still has a chance.