𝐕𝐈

Athena was finding the description of the books completely out of reality from what she was currently experiencing. The climate of Essos was a real hell at this time of year, an unbearable heat and the woman was taking a shower as cold as possible. Unlike Daenerys, who seemed to have no problems with the heat, she was so tired because of the thermal sensation and there is no talk about the burning in the skin due to the unprotected exposure, protection that was difficult to find in medieval times.

Whoever saw Athena would say that her is a daughter or sister of Oberyn Martell, being her exact replica in physical traits, she could easily be confused with a dornesa woman. His appearance was courtesy of his father, being of his mother only the height, a height of 5'7", a characteristic of the women of the family who were not at all low. The woman had all the characteristics of Oberyn, the marked face, the thin eyebrows, the viper eyes, the black hair and as shiny as the moon, in addition to the olive skin.

"How much to think about" she grumbled to herself already being taken by the worries.

Athena tried to ignore her own thoughts that sometimes became suffocating, she sought ways to defeat Cersei Lannister, secure Daenerys on the throne and end the Night King once and for all. All three scenarios would be bloody, confrontation was inevitable, and it was Athena's duty to try to mitigate the damage, to protect as many innocents and the new generation as possible, so that everyone had a chance to hear the birds sing.

The biggest threat at the time was the woman sitting on the iron throne, the confrontation of confrontations, the final war for the throne, where the Targaryen dynasty would be reestablished or extinguished once and for all in all in all history. Cersei proved that she was not a weak opponent, that she did not fear the sword, let alone a divine punishment. After the conflict resolved she would still have the internal crisis because of the succession to the iron throne, about whom the legitimate heir was, she knew that the whispers would begin for the kingdom that Daenerys was unfit to govern, and many of these whispers would reach those of the queen ears, in the same way that they reached the ears of King Aerys II.

Deciding to distract herself from these dark thoughts she began to comb her hair, trying to find a hairstyle that matched the white dress, adorned with silver details, that she was wearing. The silver details gave a unique charm, highlighting her waist and highlighting her bust, it was comical about how she already had dresses of her size ready, and until now Athena had not seen a single seamstress. The chosen hairstyle left most of his hair loose, the rest being attached by three braids on each side that interconnected and were loose at the end, being fastened by a silver bow.

"For the gods! How hot!" Athena complained once again that day.

She would still meet with Daenerys' advice to have breakfast together, because according to Missandei, it was an attempt by the queen to make things less hostile, since everyone would work together for a considerable period of time. Did she like that idea? Not at all, but what choice did she have? His goal was to remain discreet for now and hide only stirred up the curiosity of the royal court that expected a slip from it. Athena was a faithful lover of any kind of food, so that's what made her happy, as well as a chance to talk in a relaxed way with Daenerys.

"Are you ready, miss?" A soldier asked when knocking on the bedroom door "His Highness is waiting for you to start breakfast"

"Oh, sorry, I ended up being a little late, but I'm on my way!" Athena replied, widening her eyes when she realized at that moment that she was late.

When she finished cleaning her face, she wiped her hands and was finally ready for breakfast, she was ready to start her day. In a hurry, she asked the soldier to walk fast, that she could follow his rhythm, because Athena's priority was to have a good meal while the food was still hot and she wanted to make a good impression on the dragon queen. She tried to memorize each corridor despite being sure that she would get lost in the palace when wandering the first few days alone.

"You have to be careful, they will do everything to expel you from the castle" The soldier, who seemed indifferent, said when stopping Athena before they could enter the meeting room.

"How do you know that?!"

"The walls of this palace are thinner than you think" He replied "I never told you anything and you don't know who I am, make good use of breakfast Miss Athena" The soldier finished leaving Athena in front of a wooden door with a double leaf.

Taking a deep breath, Athena knocked firmly on the door, being four strong and very audible touches so that the people on the other side knew that she had already arrived. Athena thought that another soldier would open the door for her but was surprised by Daenerys, who opened the door smiling, with some bread crumbs scattered around her face, provoking the laughter of the tallest woman.

"Did I take that long?"

"The cook made one of my favorite breads, I kept one for you" Daenerys joked opening the door even more so that Athena had a view of the people and the breakfast table that was practically untouched "I was waiting for you, I thought I wouldn't come"

"Thank you for waiting for me, I deeply thank you for your kindness your Highness" Athena thanked entering the room calmly, with her walk being the only sound until the queen's voice was heard again by everyone who was present, a voice that said something a little unusual.

"Daenerys, among us, you can call me Daenerys, forget all the titles while we are away from the eyes of the crowd" She said directly to the woman "slight yourself at ease, not only you but everyone who is here, let's start eating this banquet."

Missandei was telling some stories from her time in her homeland, about the species of native animals on the island and Athena asked about the famous butterflies. The surprise in the woman's eyes was evident, because few knew about the butterflies and the fact that they were a protection for their people.

"The dragons are very talkative," Athena replied.

〘 ——✯——〙

Hello!

What's your opinion about today's chapter?

Please, if you can, don't forget to leave comments and vote... it's very important to me.

Thank you for reading my story, support is very important.

The next chapter will be at Daenerys' point of view!