𝐗𝐕𝐈𝐈𝐈

The dawn in the city had brought new winds and characters that Athena was eager to meet, she spent a long time trying to process the information that Asha Greyjoy was in the palace. She knew that the woman should not be there, but the timeline was already all messed up with her interference, after all they should find Jon Snow in Dragon Stone and not in Meereen, the chronology of the facts had become a real zone. The priestess was excited to meet the queen of the iron islands, she had a small esteem for the woman who remained loyal to Daenerys even after the death of the ruler.

"Your Highness, it is a pleasure to meet you again, even if the circumstances are not so good, we have a lot to talk about" the queen of the iron islands said as she entered the throne room, being followed by her brother and some men and women, being part of her entourage "and who would be this beauty by your side? I don't think we've met yet, miss...?"

"Athena Kouris, the Priestess of Hitad" she performed returning the friendly smile and accepting the handshake "I heard many things about you Asha, some negative things and other positive things, I hope we can work together to build a new world"

The two women faced each other with fun expressions, forgetting a little about the environment and the people around them. The energy that involved the two was as chaotic as possible and anyone could see this, because this familiarity was unusual in a short period of time, and some people were mentally betting that these two women would be dangerous strategists if they worked together, despite having them the opposite personality.

"Asha, please don't flirt with my priestess, I think you brought important updates to me" Daenerys interrupted the interaction between the two with a playful tone of voice, but the queen's friend and Asha herself could swear that they detected a slight hint of jealousy at the beginning of the sentence.

Athena listened to the meeting very carefully and surprisingly, as much as there are some problems in Westeros, most of the news brought by Asha was positive, which had made the atmosphere much lighter than usual, and had made the queen happy. Having problems because of the Lannister house was no longer a novelty for Daenerys, so she focused on the good news, which was not many, but still, they were very important advances that would allow her to be the ruler in Westeros.

"Are you telling me that Olenna Tyrell agreed to withdraw all the gold from Highgarden? She didn't even know me yet, how did she agree with such an idea?" Daenerys asked completely confused with the navigator's words.

"She told me that someone who is your ally negotiated something very important with her, although Lady Olenna did not give more precise details, it must have been something of enormous importance for her to accept the idea proposed by you" Asha replied with the same confusion of the queen "this person, whoever it is, with only 6 letters, managed to solve an impasse that had lasted for weeks"

Grey Worm looked at Athena with an accusatory expression, remembering when his friend begged for a bird that was able to cross the continent, begging for this bird not to be a crow. Now he had understood why she was so radiant when he brought a falcon as a messenger bird and his accusatory look only intensified, which drew small laughs from the woman, who pretended not to know anything.

"Was that what the falcon was for?!" That's what the look on his face said.

"To remove the feathers and make a comfortable pillow that was not," she replied to her friend's gaze with an almost inaudible pronunciation, which yielded a slight elbow on the ribs.

The Gray Worm would still find out where so much information came from with predictions from someone who didn't even have a cricket as a spy, either she was very good at guessing things or she would have another gift besides the healing ability. She was kind of unpredictable when she decided to do things and it was practically impossible to calculate the priestess' steps when she did not want to be seen, if she had not made clear the intention to never assume a political position again, he and Missandei would have supported her nomination for Master of Whispers.