𝐗𝐗

Athena was not very good at planning things in less than a day; she had realized this problem while she was clinging to Drogon's back, praying for her life. The dragon, even flying in the direction he was ordered, still tried to take her down several times and almost succeeded in his penultimate attempt. If she came back alive, and if the queen did not exile her for denying an order and stealing one of her dragons, she would certainly work hard for Daenerys to use a suitable saddle to ride the dragons, because doing this without the proper equipment required a lot of courage and confidence that nothing would go wrong.

"No, let's stop with this shit. I need to go back alive. I need to come back alive, and with the damn horn, the horn I went to get in a hellish city! So whether you like it or not, you'll have to put up with me; if it's a consolation, your brother, the poor Viserion, is my favorite dragon!" Athena screamed as she clung to his scales after another attempt to bring her down at sea.

Not being thrown into the sea was just another of the challenges of this trip. The priestess' hands were reddish and painful because several times she burned her own hand with the heat that emanated from the dragon, and as the regeneration was being done very often, the pigmentation of the color of her hands was not yet of the correct shade. She had already shouted and cursed all the generations of Targaryen that would ever exist, because it was not pleasant to feel the palms of her hands and her forearms burning.

"Do you really think I would volunteer for a mission like this if it wasn't worth a lot? Look, dragons are beautiful, but each one in their own corner, I prefer much more horses too!" Athena screamed again at the dragon, who responded with a growl after spitting fire.

Definitely, in the future, any of her friends would be responsible for organizing any trip decided in a short time, because only now did she realize that she had not brought with her any kind of food or water. She did not have the option of taking too long on this mission, or she would die of hunger and thirst if she overcame the dangers of the rubble of Valyria.

She didn't want to admit it, but really everything could be an absolute theory about Euron having been in the old city, since nothing was explicitly proven in the books and this whole plot was completely ignored in the television series. Greater than his fear of not being real was the fear that the rumors were true, given the circumstances of this universe that seemed to mix characteristics and facts of both parts, both of the book and the series. They had some things that made this trip kind of difficult, which helped make Greyjoy's credibility difficult, but Athena knew she shouldn't underestimate an opponent, no matter how crazy he is or how fanciful his story is.

It was hypocrisy on her part to criticize Jon Snow and Tyrion for their plan to fly beyond the walls to get a white walker, while she was doing almost the same thing. But unlike them, she was not putting the lives of several people at risk and was giving a dragon to her greatest enemy, a dragon that was the only thing needed to cross the wall. If anything went wrong on this tour to Valyria, the only dead person would be her.

In her world, one of the things that most fascinated the doctor was the Valyrian Empire and its construction as a whole. She sought every published piece of information about the city and the history of the dangers that inhabited there, and this had already given the basis for a plan that should be followed since she did not have many options. The first step was to ask Drogon to fly as soon as they got there. Because she would leave in the early evening, it was unnecessary to keep him around, knowing that the dragon would not be enough against the dangers hidden in the shadows.

Athena's second step was to try to be the most careful and least noisy, because she would not want to attract any unwanted residents of the place, be it the sea beasts or anything else that was lurling. She also had to remember to avoid as much as possible falling into the water around the place because it was not called a "steaming sea" for nothing; she was about to enter one of the largest cemeteries in the world.