𝐗𝐗𝐗

That face was very familiar; the features on her face were unmistakable to Athena. She had already seen that woman more times than the fingers of her hand could count, and when she found that face drawn with such fidelity and precision, her heart shot. The air became dry, and the taste of the juice she was drinking became bitter in an inexplicable way. That figure was exactly loyal to a certain goddess she knew since the day she was saved in her old world and who had been her savior in the catastrophe that was the expedition to Old Valyria. The hair was braided in a perfect pattern, the chin was raised proudly, the jaw was defined, and the expression was as ethereal as that of an angel. The only thing that didn't fit were the violets that were now blue, but what was the color of an eye for someone who could bring someone else back to life?

Athena slid her fingers in the drawing as far as Queen Visenya's necklace was concerned, and that steel necklace she had won began to weigh a thousand times more than her weight. The white deer necklace made of valyrian steel seemed to burn on her skin as if it did not belong to her, and in fact, it did not belong, although it had been a gift from the woman who once owned it. The grape juice was as much as the feeling of chewing a bunch of random leaves, and Athena was confronted with an undeniable, although highly confusing, truth.
Hitad was nothing more than a disguise to hide the truth about the real identity of the former Queen Visenya.

"My love, is everything okay with you? You turned pale quickly after I showed the image of the queen." The queen said when delivering the book to her friend, and soon after holding her beloved in her arms, she rested her head on her shoulder, breathing heavily.

"It's nothing with the book or the image of the queen; the illustrations and writings are perfect, and the artist who made this work deserves to be congratulated for the perfect quality of the events and the portraits drawn." She spoke low, but her tone was still loud enough for people around her to hear her voice: "I just felt a very big dizziness. You know that some damage from my battle with Euron was not fully healed, and my healing factor was very slow due to the depletion of my energy reserves."

"It's better then you rest, my love. Things in Westeros can be a little complicated, and you need to save all your energy to fully recover," Daenerys said as she held Athena firmly as she guided her to a room that was on the top floor of the vessel where they were. "My friend, can you ask someone to bring a jug of water and an empty bucket? I wanted to ask you to make some tea to help her, in case Athena feels any nausea because of the swing of the boat."

That unspoken truth that she hid from everyone suddenly hit her with an overwhelming force, like a very well-directed punch in her stomach. She had also forgotten who she was—a foreigner who had come from another world where these people she loved so much were nothing more than characters from a medieval fiction book. Oh dear, how could she have forgotten a cruel truth that could cost everything she had conquered up to that moment?

The gods were cruel bastards.

Her head was blurred with the flood of thoughts that came to her mind and the thousands of theories about what really led her to be present in this world. If Visenya had hidden her true identity, what else could she not have hidden from Athena? There were so many questions that she didn't even know where to start reasoning. One thing she knew was that this version was a little different from the old version of the queen at the time of the conquest of Westeros, and this was remarkable to her. Athena met a more gentle and humanized version of the queen, a version that few had known, and although there were some flames of distrust between them from the beginning, the woman was not ungrateful and recognized that Visenya had protected her on more than one occasion.

"Thank you for the help, Dany." Athena thanked while the queen covered her with the warmest blankets that were available. "I think getting a little rest will do me good."