𝐗𝐗𝐕𝐈𝐈

Observing the woman she loved sleeping was one of the queen's favorite things, because there were few moments when that face did not show concern or irritation because of something, and only in the privacy of their rooms could the young woman find quiet. Athena's head was lying on Daenerys' chest while one of the queen's hands circled her waist and the other hand caressed the face of the woman who was lost in the land of dreams, snuggling in the heat of the queen's body since the two were covered by a thin blanket and enjoying only each other's body heat. Athena began to grumble as she snugled even more in her heat source, burying her face in the queen's breasts as soon as the sunlight advanced over the huge room.

"Sȳz tubis issa jorrāelagon, ziry iksos nykeā privilege naejot wake bē jurnegēre rȳ se olvie gevie ābra isse se vys." The queen whispered in her mother tongue when she realized that Athena was waking up from sleep but still refusing to leave the comfortable position in which she was "lon emagon naejot jiōragon bē yn nyke jaelagon naejot enjoy mirrī tolī hen issa jēda rūsīr ao"

Daenerys was in pure ecstasy, for the moment of full tranquility that the two were having and for having had the opportunity to love Athena and love every piece of the woman's body. The queen's face turned red when she imagined that probably all the people in the palace already knew about the relationship between them. The queen was fascinated to hear Athena moaning her name and retreated to ask the woman to muffle sounds as beautiful as those; she wanted everyone to know that she was already committed.

With great reluctance, the two women got up. They had obligations and duties that they needed to face, and to stay all day in bed was a tempting idea, but today the two would discuss with the council the last details so that they could finally leave for Westeros. The woman with platinum hair admired Athena braiding her hair, and the expression on her face was the most kind in the world. She admired the new Lady Tyrell, and the queen's heart had surrendered to the woman's charms in a very short time. Daenerys sighed, denying her head, when she realized that, in fact, she would conquer the world if it meant that her beloved would be happy; she was the most important treasure of the dragon.

"How am I?" Athena asked, by turning her body slightly to be able to face the queen, who was already looking at her, "Am I beautiful?" The woman asked, waiting for Daenerys' evaluation of her clothes. "Missandei gave me this dress as a gift; she said she had your help to design it," she said, laughing as she caressed the golden dragons embroidered on the black dress.

It was only then that the queen paid more detailed attention to the dress and realized that it was Missandei's birthday gift for the woman; it was the same black dress with golden details that she had helped to design, and soon a huge smile appeared on Daenerys' lips. The dress was fabulous, with the long skirt that dragged a little on the floor, in addition to the corset that highlighted Athena's curves, and the most impressive factor were the golden dragons that were most likely hand-embroidered by the queen's own counselor. The colors were very well chosen and gave Athena an aura of confidence and pure magnitude, in addition to fully matching House Targaryen.

"You are not beautiful; you are the embodiment of beauty itself." Daenerys praised her, looking at the woman from top to bottom. "You are the greatest beauty in this world; you are my greatest treasure," the queen said as she swiped her arms over Athena's waist, hugging her. "If anyone says otherwise, I'm sure Drogon would love to have a new snack in addition to the usual food he receives."

She knew that Daenerys was not joking when she said these words because the last time a soldier dared to mock Athena by the scar in her arms and the eye she had lost, the queen did not hesitate for a moment to apply a severe punishment. Daenerys was furious when she found Athena crying hidden in one of the rooms of the palace. When she learned of what had happened, no soldier would want to be near the queen because she resembled a dragon that would destroy anything that moved. A very clear message had been given that day: she would not tolerate any kind of mockery in the direction of Athena or any woman, and it was good for each person in the palace to be careful with what they said and did.