𝐗𝐕𝐈𝐈

Daenerys could not explain it very well, but for some reason, when she heard Athena's intentions, when she heard that the priestess was seriously considering leaving the palace, her face twisted in an unpleasant face. The expression on the queen's face was a bonus to match the distressing and angry sensations that were trapped inside her. Things should never have reached the point they have reached, these things should never have happened, they should not be acting as if they were enemies, or rivals who could not stand each other. This absurd distance between the two of them had already lasted too long and Daenerys would not prolong this, or they would resolve each other or the two would suffer a lot over time.

"Athena" Daenerys spoke again with a slightly softer voice, knowing that this moment was very unstable "We have already postponed this conversation for a long time, don't you think it's time to really talk? To put an end to this story regardless of the result?"

"A normal conversation, between two people, without the priestess and without the queen, at least not at the beginning, will not do well to fight in a conversation that is to appease things" Athena replied calmly while hiding her hands, which she ended up hurting by the anxiety caused during the day.

A detail that did not go unnoticed by Daenerys, as well as the fact that the healers reported that the priestess was much slower than usual to perform routine services and that for some reason she was no longer using the healing powers. Athena was doing much more common jobs than she did last month, in addition to seeming to be almost always in pain, a theory went through the queen's head but she had not gathered enough information. Daenerys had heard some whispers that some servant was poisoned when eating some breads that were for the queen. A reason that made Grey Worm reinforce security on any food intended for the queen, they could not afford to repeat the incident and she suspected that the poisoned person had been Athena, and she had many reasons to be suspicious, but two of them made her confident about this theory.

The only person bold enough to eat something intended for Daenerys before she gave permission was Athena, she didn't care much about rules or labels, especially if she involved the queen. What's more, no servant was removed from their functions or had problems, the only person who was having difficulties was the priestess, a difficulty that began after the rumors about the poisoning.

"I'm sorry" they both spoke at the same time.

It was an uncomfortable silence for two people who always talked without any kind of impediment. As Athena did not seem to be inclined to a conversation, Daenerys knew she would have to innovate everything, no matter how complicated that seemed, she was also reaching her limit and wanted her tranquility back, she wanted Athena back.

"I'm sorry for having had a terrible ruler when I took a hasty attitude of removing you from your position without even talking to you right. It was a regrettable mistake on my part to act like this with you, guided by my emotions, I'm really sorry" Daenerys began to talk sitting next to her, not so close, knowing that Athena when she was dealing with anxiety was not fond of physical contact.

"You were a stray when you did this to me, I wasn't expecting any of this. You could have warned me, no matter how bad things were at that moment. I don't deny that I cursed all your ancestors, at first I didn't conform very well to the situation"

"I feel..."

"But I also made a lot of mistakes with you, by being arrogant and pressing for a favorable decision in my point of view, for someone who should advise you in the best way, my intentions ended up being too selfish" Athena confessed ashamed of her own attitudes that also contributed to the current moment.