"Physically fit"

Charlie's POV:

First step, one heartbeat, second one makes two of them. I am in good shape yet my heart is still pounding harder with each stair. Anticipation is unbearable. As Nick leads ahead to his room, I'm only questioning where this is leading to. We climb up and walk to his door. He opens them for me: "This is my room". I walk in and analyze everything I can see. His bed a little messy but still made, his blue walls and a carpet that feels soft under my feet. I walk up to the shielf full of his sports prizes. I didn't know that many sports even existed. Trophies, medals and recognitions shine like stars on that shielf and I'm wondering how I didn't see them glistening from outside.

"Wow, that's very-"

"Don't say anything, most of these are participation trophies."

"Nick, you have three second place medals in rugby and a trophie for tennis. And that's only for two sports!"

Nick scratches the back of his head and looks to the ground. I can see him blushing.

"How many sports did you play?"

"Well, I went to competitons for only some of them, but you know, over the years. It's not like I can play tennis or swim nearly as good as I did when I was young. So, you know, it changes as time passes by. I like to swirl around and try new things."

"Oh, come on! You don't have to be so modest. It's obvious you are really talented and commited."

Nick then flushes completely:
"Thank you..."

He acts as if he never heard that from someone before, which is a shame. It's obvious he is extremly good at something he loves, he deservs to hear it. I've never actually seen him like this, so shy and awkward.

Then, I notice something:
"Oh. My. God."

Nick lifts his gaze. I can't belive what I'm seeing:

"Is that-"

Nick shouts:
"NO!"

"Oh my god, Nick's baby pics!"

"Don't look at that!"

I take one in my hand:
"But this one is so special, just look at you!"

"LET THAT GO!"

"Never! This is so precious!"

We both laugh and Nick starts chasing me around the room. As I'm jumping from one side of the room to the other, I trip and fall on the ground. Nick trips right over me, trying his best to not fall on me. Unsuccessfully. He is holding himself up with his hands that are each near one side of my face. I look up at him for a moment as I'm laying down on my back, still panting from running away from him. He's physically fit, but his breathing is also heavyer than before. We say nothing for a moment, just look at eachother flushed and breathless. There is some Invisible String that keeps pulling us closer, but I hesitate and so does he.

"How come you are so clumsy for a rugby player?", I tese a little bit.

"Oh, yeah?", Nick bends down to my face, I can feel my body warm up, "How come I caught you even though you are the fastest runner in school?".

He then snatches the photo from my hand and stands up, walking away to put it back on the shielf. I support myself on my elbows and shout:
"You are so unfair!".
Nick smirks, chuckling to himself he says:
"How? I won fair and square".
"You only won because I tripped", I say jokingly agitated.
"Well, you should've been more careful", Nick says in his sassy element. I gawp in disbelief as he laughs his ass off. He then calms down and helps me get up. I'm still not over this:
"I'll finish you". Nick steps closer and raises his eyebrows: "Oh yeah?".
I play along: "Yeah, just you wait!". He then smirks: "We will see who will finish who".