1- Eleanor

When Joanne Lannister announced she was with child again, her children and her husband were ecstatic!

Eleanor would stay by her side and give her mother baby names based on the books she read. Many of them were Targaryen names of whom she loved reading about. She would even go around and fight with Cersei and Jaime that their mother would expect another daughter. Being one year younger than them made her older twin siblings overprotective of her.

She remembers when her mother went into labor, and overhearing some woman say that she might not make it. When she was told of her mother's death Eleanor cried along with her older siblings. She remembers how they all blamed her baby brother, Tyrion.

However, Eleanor didn't see it that way. She saw her baby brother as a little gift her mother left behind. She would feed her baby brother and care for him.

Her siblings would be left furious at her caring for the "cause" of their mother's death.

As Eleanor grew the more she resembled her mother day by day. She had her mother's beautiful blonde locks along with her sweet eyes and smile. When it came to the discussion of marriage Cersei begged her father not to wed her sister, for she was afraid to lose her just like they lost their mother. 

Tywin of course agreed. Eleanor was the last thing he had to remind him of his dear wife. As soon as Cersei became queen many men proposed to have her hand. Robert wished to wed his wife's sister, however, his father-in-law nor his wife allowed him. Even at times the old fat king dreamed of having Eleanor instead of Cersei. 

Her beauty and intelligence made many man in court yearn for her day and night. One of them being the one and only Hound.