3- Ending

She walked down the dungeons coming face to face with the once Hand of the King. Ned looks up at the woman in anger before she smiles softly at him and gives him a piece of paper with the famous Stark wolf.

"Lord Stark, I'm so very sorry for what this has all come to."

"If you were sorry you would have stopped your sister from ordering the death of my men." He growls out.

"I tried. Yet, I'm sorry I didn't try enough, my lord."

Eleanor looks down before getting back up and glancing at Lord Stark.

"Bend the knee for my nephew."

" You mean for the bastard?" Ned scoffs out.

"Please, my lord. Better than having you and your daughter killed."

Ned growls out at the woman that look down on him with a firm look. The same firm look many over the years compared to her father's.

"I mean no threat, however, if you bend the knee and plead guilty you shall not be killed, Ned. I know what it's like to lose a parent as do you, so don't make your children suffer over your loss."
She says before exiting his dungeon.

------------------------

"Why did you go speak to Ned?!" Cersei screams entering her sister's chambers.

"Are you mad?!"

Eleanor rolls her eyes and scoffs before sipping her wine. Cersei groans out before screaming at her sister,

"From the looks, you're the mad one, sister." Eleanor laughs before walking to an angry Cersei.

"I went to simply advise him."

"Advise him on what?"

"To shut the fuck up about this!"

"You're speaking to the mother of the king!"

"The mother of the wrong king! He's a bastard! A seed of your disgusting arrangement with our brother!" Eleanor looks at her sister with disgust before drinking and serving herself more wine.

"If Ned bends the knee he will be alive, and those who are idiots will believe his word! He started spreading the word, so if he claims he faked it all then Joffrey will stay as king! As for those who wish to defy that then father will take care of them!"

Eleanor looks up at her sister angrily, earning a glare from the queen's mother.

"Now go and watch over that imbecile of your son."

------------------------

Moans filled her room as she rode him on and on. Sandor grabs her hips slamming her harsher to his cock, drawing whines from the Lannister.

He chuckles at seeing her flip her head back and open her mouth wide in pleasure. Her eyes roll to the back of her head as he keeps on hitting her sweet spot.

Very soon Eleanor reaches her peak and milks Sandor completely dry of his seed.

"Fuck." He groans out as Eleanor plops down next to him.

Both of them are completely covered in sweat and love bites. They pant as the both of them bask in the amazing afterglow before Sandor pulls her to his chest.

She giggles at this before the Hound takes her lips in his

"Didn't think the Hound would get so soft."

"Aye, shut it."

Eleanor laughs before getting up and wrapping a robe around her curvy frame. Sandor gets up changing himself back into his uniform before turning to a smirking Eleanor.

"We need to stop this, woman."

"You said that the other three times Sandor." She laughs before glancing up at him through her lashes. 

"Come on admit it. Each time you fuck a whore of those brothels all you can think is my body-"

Sandor grips her throat drawing a whine from her. His cock springs free and makes her lips wrap themselves around it. He groans as her moans vibrate his aching dick.

She slowly starts taking him on drawing a chuckle from him. His balls slap her chin as he thrusts deeper and down her throat.

She slowly grows wetter as she feels Sándor's seed slowly drip. Her tongue swirls around his aching and pulsing tip as more precum leaks out. Soon his seed is all that fills her mouth as he reaches his peak.

Her tongue slides along his limp member as she savors the taste of his seed. She smirks at him before licking all the cum from her lips savoring the taste.

"Told you." She smirks before he grunts and exits her chambers.

------------------------

She stood next to Sansa as Ned Stark came out. She held the girl's hand in comfort as she looked at her nephew. Her sister turned to her and back to her son. 

One moment everyone was smiling believing Ned would be let go, however, her imbecile of a nephew cuts all their hopes. Sansa begs for her father's mercy as Cerce too tries to no avail.

"Joffrey! Don't do it!" Eleanor tries to run only to be held back by Sandor.

She kicks him as they try to stop her nephew from begging a war, however, his madness and pride fill him as Ned's head rolls on the floor. Sansa screams before fainting and causing Eleanor to rush to her.

Her nephew had just begun a war.

------------------------

She was walking around the library when Sandor came to her. 

"How is she?"

"Well." He says sitting down at their usual spot.

She turns to him before looking down at her bloody dress.

"Aye." 

She looks up at Sandor who caresses her cheek softly allowing her to relax. His warm yet rough touch calmed her, it always did. Ever since he first touched her that was the only thing that relaxed her. She leans into his touch and kisses his hand. He leans back slightly making her giggle.

"Sandor-"

"Don't. You've already given me the fucking speech of how you and I must belong together. That's nothing but shit. I'm your guard and you, my lady. We got don't belong together, we just fuck 'cause we're like dogs in heat" he groans out pissing Eleanor off.

"You're scared. If you want this to end then it shall, Hound." She says before walking off and away from him.

As she walked he looked down upset at her calling him Hound for the first time ever. However, it was better this way. Loving her from afar and not staining her name.