10- Strong Enough?

"Why are you here, again?"

"To bother you, baby brother." Eleanor smiles as she fills another glass of wine.

"I heard you moved back to your old chambers after you and the hound fought." Tyrion asks as his eyes look up at his sister who rolled hers.

"Shut up and worry about our sisters former brother-in-law who will probably have our heads." She laughs as she sips her wine.

"Be honest with me."

"With what?"

"What made you fall for the hound?"

Eleanor's eyes widen at his question and she looks down at her glass of wine.

"At first it was simply lust. However, even though he was a complete asshole out of the bed I....I don't even know what made me fall for him." She tears up.

"He and I fight, get back together, then over a little thing we fight, again."

———————————

"What are you doing?" Cersei asked Eleanor who was writing.

"Writing a letter to father, and also a reminder of my existence before my death." Eleanor jokes referring to the upcoming war with Stannis. 

"So, our king will fight?"

"Along with your husband."

Eleanor rolls her eyes before signing off her letter and tying it to a raven.

"So you fought I heard?" She chuckles as Eleanor sends the raven off.

———————————

She held onto the candle as she walked through the hall in her nightgown.

"My lady?"

Eleanor turns and finds one of her handmaidens walking straight to her.

"I'm off to see my husband."

"Ser Cleagane went with some guards to the street of silk."

Her lips tremble as tears roll down and her hand goes down to her womb.

"My lady-" the handmaiden gasps as Eleanor looks up at her.

———————————

She accompanied Sansa and Shae.

She watches on as Sansa walks to her nephew to wave him off goodbye. As Sandor walked off he glanced at Eleanor who didn't spare him not even a glare.

"Come on, girls." Eleanor leads the three of them to security.

While walking Eleanor feels how her upset stomach starts feeling uneasy. When Sansa and Shae notice this they notice her hand soothing her womb.

"You alright, my lady?" Shae asks Eleanor.

Eleanor nods as she caresses her flat belly.

———————————

"Sister, drink some wine." Cersei welcomes Eleanor who shakes her head.

"Why not?"

"Lady Eleanor is with child." The handmaiden who saw Eleanor earlier tells Cersei whose eyes widen.

"Your with child, sister?"

"Yes." Eleanor nods as her hand caresses her belly.

"The hound choose a horrible time to fill your womb." Cersei groans as she sips more wine.

"Does he know?"

"He was busy probably fucking some whore in a brothel." Eleanor glares down as she starts praying for no harm to come to the child in her belly.

———————————

As soon as she heard fire leave her cousins mouth she dashed out. She knew very well her husband had a deep trauma and fear for it.

She ran to her chambers and took a paper. She wrote as fast as he could before turning to her drawer and taking out coins.

As she turned around the door opens and she turns with her letter opener in hand.

"Sandor!" Eleanor yelled out to her husband as he picked her up and slammed his lips to her.

She pulls away before slapping her husband

"What the fuck was that for?!"

"For heading off to the street of silk!" She slaps him one last time before he pulls her in for a deep kiss. She kisses back before pulling away again and caressing his burned scar.

"Come with me."

"W-What?"

"Let's leave this fucking place." He tells his wife as she nods and jumps in his arms for a deep kiss.

"We'll go anywhere with you."

"We'll?"

Eleanor takes his hand and places it on her belly.