7- Wed

They braided her hair as the veil was placed on her. She looked at the white dress as her ladies put on her jewelry. She steps on her heels as a veil is placed as her headpiece. 

A red bouquet is given to her as she walks out of her chambers to the ceremony. There she met with Cersei who had a soft smile plastered on her face. She tried and failed. She gave her sister moon tea believing it would be the engagement only for her sister to not only lose her child but also not stop the engagement.

Cersei leans in to kiss her cheek only for Eleanor to pull away.

"Sister I-"

"Don't." Eleanor leans back and turns to Tyrion.

"You ready?" Tyrion asks his sweet sister.

Eleanor nods before the doors open. Everyone turned to her as she slowly walked to the altar where he was waiting. Joffrey smirked at the scene of seeing his miserable aunt walk down the aisle to the disfigured Hound's grasp.

She walked up to the altar and grasped his leaned-out hand. He held his Hound helmet and wore a cape with his family's emblem and colors.

-------------------------------

She sat on the table glancing down at her finger with the gold ring. House Cleagane's sigil was marked on the ring demonstrating Eleanor's union. Her wedding had been moved much to Joffrey's whiny dismay. Her good brother Tyrion the "Hand of the King" thought it would be best to give the whole situation some time. 

She did after all lose a child—a child from the fruit of her and Sandor's secret union. 

Sandor himself sat by her side; chugging down the beer in his cup. All he could do was glare down at Cersei who was looking at his wife. He growls in anger earning a glimpse from Eleanor who held his hand in hers.

"Everything alright?" She asked worriedly to her husband.

"She shouldn't be here."

"You know she must; she's accompanying Joffrey."

"Not that. That cunt shouldn't be here."

Eleanor's eyes widen as realization hits her, and she acknowledges what Sandor meant. Unfortunately, she thought the same as him about her sister. 

"You're right she shouldn't. However, she's his mother and a Lannister. That's enough to keep her alive." Eleanor whispers into his ear before glancing at her sister who quickly parts her sights from her.

Sandor nods acknowledging his wife's words and peeks her lips before standing up from his chair.

"Where are you going?"

"To talk to her." He tells his sweet wife before walking to his sad excuse of sister-in-law.

"Ser Cleagane. Or should I say, Lord?"

"Cut that crap."

"I thought you would be happy at my son's gift to you. He loves his aunt dearly and wouldn't wish for her to go from being a lady to being a Ser's wife. Especially, a Hound's lion." Cersei smirks angrily before gritting her teeth at the last part.

Sandor grits his teeth before all of a sudden being pulled away from Eleanor. She gets between an angry  Sandor and Cersei.

"Sister." Cersei smiles leaning to hug Eleanor only for Eleanor to move back and away from her sister.

"It's Lady Cleagane to you." Eleanor angrily spits at Cersei before walking away with her husband behind her back.

They start walking away earning a whistle from the tipsy Joffrey.