4- Child

She watches as Sandor throws his opponent over the ledge, and jumps at the splatter the men make when landing face-first to his death. She groans in disgust and needs to vomit, before turning to Myrcella who snuggles into her arms. She glances at Sandor before comforting her sweet niece and young kind nephew, Tommen. 

They call for the next match only for the men to come late. 

Oh dear gods, is all she can think knowing her nephew will probably inflict horrible punishment on the poor tipsy men. She covers Myrcella and Tommen's eyes as the guards pour down a barrel of wine for him to drink before Joffrey starts to order his death.

"No, don't!" She hears poor Sansa yell.

"I meant it would be bad luck to kill someone on your name day."

Joffrey rolls his eyes about to say something before Eleanor interrupts him.

"Sweet nephew, the young girl is right. Plus, why spill blood on the most marvelous day of the year?" 

-----------------------

She walked down the halls leading to the room of the hand of the king. Eleanor shivers as she knocks on the door.

"Busy!"

"Brother, it's me."

She hears some shuffling and thinks that he might have another prostitute warm his bed, just as always. Tyrion opens the door and smiles at seeing his sister.

"Hi, dear sister. Gorgeous as always." He smiles before hugging his sister who returns his hug tearing up.

"What's the matter?" He asks concerned for his only kind family member.

"W-We need to talk."

"About?"

"I feel like we need to talk inside, brother. It's a private important matter regarding myself, brother."

-----------------------

She sat on her bed crying as her brother paced back and forth trying to find some sort of solution for her situation.

"Who was it?"

"W-What?" She sniffs and wipes the tears.

"Who was the imbecile that did this to you?!" He yells out.

"P-Please brother!" She cries out and begs for her brother.

"D-Don't h-hurt him!"

"Not hurt him?! He took your maidenhood and left you with child! Now, who is it?" He asks before holding his sister's hand on his.

She hadn't bled for three moons and knew very well she would pretty soon start to show. Her bleeding always came monthly and on time. At first she thought, it was just late and waited, however, when it hadn't come she started fearing. 

She soon would cut her hand making it look like she was indeed bleeding just so none of her ladies start talking. 

"Eleanor, please who is the father of your child?" Tyrion tears up slightly as he sees her hold her womb and cry more.

-----------------------

Her sister and brother were fighting. What should they do? I mean she was already with child and ending it this far in could harm her. 

"How could you let this happen, Eleanor?! You already know what to do!" Cersei says referring to the tea she remembers her sister taking after bedding Robert

"I want the head of the men who broke her!"

"NO!" Eleanor yells out fearing for Sandor's life.

Just then Joffrey enters along with Sandor and his kingsguard.

Tyr: "Boy, step out-"

"I heard this may be something of my concern, uncle."

Cersei looks at her son before looking at a tearful Eleanor. Joffrey smirks at his crying aunt and mocks at her tears.

"Why is she crying?" He laughs before Tyrion groans in anger.

Cer: "Your aunt...."

Tyr: "Cersei, don't-"

Cer: "She's with child."

Sandor and Joffrey turn to Eleanor who has her hand placed on her womb. 

"Then just wed her." Joffrey proclaims before turning to his guards.

"Wed her to the Hound."

Cersei shakes her head earning a glare from her son.

Tyr: "We can't wed her to a kings-"

"I'm the king! I order and you listen! Better than having her bear the bastard alone! Plus, I'm sure my dog would enjoy a little chew toy." He laughs and smirks earning a slap from Cersei.

He looks up in shock at his mother's action.

Cer: "She's your aunt and my sister! I won't allow you to sell her like a common whore!"

Jo: "I'M THE KING! SHE WILL MARRY MY DOG AND THAT'S THE END OF IT!"

Tyr: "Your grandfather will-"

Jo: "What will the old lion do? He'll be grateful she wed someone finally."

-----------------------

Eleanor looked up at Sandor who looked out the window. He turns to her before shaking his head and looking down at her womb.

"Why did you have to wait this long?"

She looks up before looking back down.

"I don't know." She tears up earning a now kneeling Sandor to wipe her tears off.

"I guess I just didn't want to believe I was having a child with a man who didn't love me.