9-Rage

Eleanor held back tears as she watched the boat carrying her sweet niece paddled off. She was going to be sent off to Dorne as was planned.

Sandor watched from the corner of his eyes as his wife held back tears.

When Joffrey walked off her husband walked off not sparing a glance at his sister-in-law who glared at him.

As they walked back she walked by Sansa's side, and held her arm.

She looked in sorrow at the people who begged for food and cursed at them. She felt bad for them. The people were suffering over the stupid choice of her nephew.

Eleanor feels as Sansa's horn on her tightens.

All of a sudden, chaos pursues. They're pushed around and Eleanor or tries to go to her husband. He turns trying to find her, yet all the men push them apart.

"Sandor! Sandor!" Eleanor screams out before trying to pull Sansa who lost her hold from Eleanor.

"Eleanor! ELEANOR!" Her husband calms out as he tries to find her as he protects her nephew.

Eleanor runs to a lost Sansa and they run as men chase them.

"Run San-"

One of the men grabs Eleanor from her gown and rips it causing her to fall down. Sansa turns and is also knocked out.

"Let us go!"

"I don't think so, pretty lady." The men on-top of her smirks as he grabs her breasts.

Eleanor slaps the men and turns to a screaming Sansa.

"Dare touch her and I will-"

"You will what?! Shut up woman! I bet you're cunt is tight as hell."

All of a sudden, the men is decapitated and Sandor kills all the men near Sansa.

—————————————

"Those fuckers!" He curses as he covers his wife with his cape as she sniffed.

"I'm sorry I got lost-"

"Aye..."

Sandor caresses her cheeks as he holds her form tightly and kisses her forehead.

"Don't apologize. It's that idiot of a kings fault." He comforts his wife who holds him tighter.

"Is she alright?!" Cersei screams as she barges into their bedroom.

"My wife is alright." Sandor growls to a worried Cersei.

"Let me talk to her, Hound." Cersei orders her brother-in-law who glared at her.

The hound nods before turning to his scared wife and kissing her cheek before leaving his own bedroom.

"Are you alright?" Cersei asked softly as she checked her sister who nodded without even sparing her a glance.

"Those pieces of shit! How dare they harm us?! Especially you! The sister of the king mother-"

"They harmed us cause of your son! Those so called 'pieces of shit' are hungry!"

"Even the ones who tried to rape you?"

Eleanor looks away from Cersei before walking to her balcony as tears roll down.

"If father were here he would have those tortured and have their naked bodies displayed for everyone to see."

—————————————

"Calm down, Sansa." Eleanor calmed the young girl who just got her monthly.

"Help me flip it over!" Shae tells them as they all try and flip it to cover the blood.

At that moment, a young maiden comes and her eyes widen as her eyes land on the evidence that now Sansa was able to bear children.

The maiden dashes out and Shae follows her.

"Come on, Sansa! Flip it!" Eleanor tells Sansa.

At that moment, Sansa stops and looks at the doorway in fear. Eleanor turns to see her husband standing there and looking at a fearful Sansa.

Sandor enters and looks at the blood stain on the bed.

"Sandor please." Eleanor begs her husband.

—————————————

"Why the hell did you tell her?!" Eleanor yells to her husband who groans at her screaming as he sat in his chair.

"Calm down."

"Calm down? Calm down?! That poor child will have to bear his children! She'll have to bear the children of the king who murdered her father."

"My duty is to report to them!"

Eleanor rolls her eyes at this as she looks away from her husband.

"I believed you would have a soft spot for that child-"

"She's no child. She's a woman now." He tells her as he exits their bedroom.

Eleanor yells to her husband before throwing a lamp to one of her mirriors.