Chapter 2: Beginnings

At Grimmauld Place the Order of the Phoenix could be heard arguing in the kitchen. It was 10:30 am on Monday when a sudden Order meeting was called to place. Harry Potter had recently been permanently moved in with his godfather. Harry was currently sitting and trying to listen in on the argument that was being had downstairs.

"I told you Albus Dumbledore, those muggles were insane! The worst kind... look at what they did to poor Harry. Locked! And living under the stairs until the age of 11! Not to mention being locked up in his room, only allowed out to use the bathroom 2 times per day, and only for house chores." Professor McGonagall could be heard screaming at the Headmaster, who was cowering before her.

After the situation between Dumbledore's Army and the Death Eaters, Harry was in a depressed state of mind. Having thought that he had lost Sirius had caused him to become withdrawn. Sirius was in a magical coma for days, and no one knew whether he would make it out alive. However, not 2 days later Sirius was out of his coma and ready to see his godson. In the meantime the headmaster decided to pay a visit to Harry's aunt and uncle, before the school holidays commenced. When speaking to Mr and Mrs Dursley, they had made it clear to the headmaster that they did not want Harry to come back this summer, or any others. After the dementor attack on Dudley, they wanted Harry out of there, and fast. When Professor Dumbledore had tried to negotiate with them, he was getting nowhere; which is when he decided to use legilimency. Normally, this would be frowned upon, however lets be honest, this was Albus bloody Dumbledore, what did he care about the rules, having written a few himself; why not bend some? This is however, how the headmaster found out about Harry's home life, whilst delving into his aunt's mind.

The headmaster left their house without a word of goodbyes, he did not even bother to walk out of the door; he apparated straight from the couch. Albus Dumbledore was furious, however there was little time. The headmaster had come to his senses, and decided that Harry could no longer stay at his previous abode. Therefore he called an Order meeting, to tell everyone what had happened. Harry however was unaware that all of the trusted Order members now knew his secret home life.

"Now Minerva I understand that you are angry, I am myself. However, screaming will not help Harry's situation. Whilst there are blood wards at his Aunt and Uncles which will protect him. I am sure that the Fidelius will be an adequate warding syst..." The headmaster was cut off by Sirius Black.

"Of course Harry is safe here. I have a right mind to strangle those bloody muggles for what they did to Harry. However after a thorough lecture from Remus, it seems that I will murder them in my dreams." "Yes, whilst we would all like to see those muggle's come to serious harm, i have reservations for Harry spending the summer here." Professor Mcgonagall said looking sideways towards Sirius.

"Whilst Harry loves you Sirius, as you are his closest connection to his parents..." The charms professor was cut off by Professor Snape.

"Yes, whilst that is all very well, you need to think about his well being..." "Wellbeing Snivellus... wow who would have thought that you could even grasp the concept of a wellbeing... washed your hair latel.." 'That's enough!' Dumbledore silenced Sirius with his booming voice. He motioned for Severus to continue.

"As I was saying. Let's face the facts here, Black was in Azkaban for more than 10 years, which has done a number on his physical and..... Mental frame of mind. Potter needs discipline and structure. He sits for his Newt exams in two years when he graduates. Potter needs to be studying to mindlessly talking and breathing quidditch. Headquarters is secure, for now... it is not foolproof. With so many people coming in and out of this house, it could be a security hazard for the boy."

"Now you listen here Snape. MY Godson has gone through complete hell. I think he deserves a bit of time off. And as for my mental wellbeing.." "Yes I do believe not minutes ago you mentioned killing muggles in your sleep" Snape finished his sentence smirking. Dumbledore once again had to intervene and taking the conversation back into his own hands. However, the headmaster was interrupted by Molly Weasley.