1. Friends

Pov Shiru (Dont know yet if there will be other pov's)
____________

'You're not going to that club tonight, end of discussion Shiru.' Mingyu said annoyed as he stepped between me and the fridge, stopping me from drinking in.

'Oh come on! I didn't went to a club in a week! You should let me.' I muttered as I tried to push him aside, but failed badly. 

He glared down at me and crossed his arms.

'Last time a random dude called me to pick you up since you were pole dancing with a lamp post, completely drunk, I don't want that again.' He said with a serious face.

'And besides, dad will beat you up again if he finds out.'

I sniffed and shrugged, annoyed that Mingyu was right. I hated and loved him the same time for his over-concern for me.

'I'm old enough to walk myself home, and I won't get drunk again.' He rolled his eyes before rubbing his nose bridge.

'Girl, if I get a call tonight and someone tells me you're twerking on his car or something Leonard won't be the only one who will beat you up.' I chuckled at his stupid example and shook my head.

'You won't get a call, I promise Minnie.' I squeezed his cheeks before I pushed him away and opened the fridge, grabbing a beer bottle.

I earned a sigh from Mingyu, but I didn't really care at the moment. I went often to a club and most of the time nothing weird happened, so he had nothing to worry about in my opinion.

'Shi, just be careful out there alright, I don't want to hear-'

'That you're kidnapped or raped, get it Min.' I interrupted his sentence. He always tells me that.

He claims that there are a lot of perverts in the club or those stab leakers, as he calls them, people who stab you if you do something they don't like.

Ofcourse I believe him, but most of the time there's just a nice vibe in the club. Then you enjoy being with people who have the same interests as you, who like the same music as you, and besides, it was a good way of making friends.

'Yeah, that... I knew you would learn it someday.' He said with a chuckle. I smiled at him and nodded while sipping my beer.

Buying beer at the club was way too expensive, so I always took some alcohol at home.

'Anyways, if you need me tonight...' He chuckled and shook his head before talking further.

'Just better don't need me because I'm going to hit the movies with my friends, so yeah, better be home before 11.39 girl.' I nodded and put the already empty bottle in the sink.

'I know it Mingyu, you don't need to be so worried about me, I'm 19.'

'Still, I don't want anything to happen to my vunerable sister.' I smiled bright at his words and hugged him tight before walking upstairs.

While I was walking up the stairs, I kicked the plastic bag with drugs in it that was always on the stairs as standard, from Leonard of course. I never knew why that bag was there, but I didn't care either, his drugs was not my business.

I entered my bedroom and looked in my closet for a good set of clothes I could wear at the club without showing off my body too much, because I didn't need boy's their hands all over my body because they can't keep them for theirselves.

My preference in the end was black skinny jeans with a black corset on top.

I hopped downstairs happily and Mingyu stopped me from leaving.

'Outfit check.' He said sternly. I rolled my eyes and turned 360 for him. He nodded approvingly and smacked my butt.

'Don't rip out of those tight pants Shi.' I chuckled and shook my head.

'Ofcourse not, it's not like I will kneel down anyways or something.' He nodded slow and shook his head.

'Better go before I change my mind and before my-' The doorbell rang and Mingyu rubbed his eyes.

'And before my friends are here, but that's too late now.' He muttered as he opened the door.

Draven and Jiwoo showed up in the door opening and I looked quick at my nails, knowing that my brother had hella fine friends.

'A good evening Shiru.' Draven's low voice spoke. I looked up at him and nodded shortly at him.

'Yeah.'

Draven had dark brown hair, he was 23, like my brother, and is in the national basketball team, that's why he was around 1.85 too. He had calm almond eyes and a sharp jawline, some muscles to show for it, and his smile was drop-dead gorgeous.

For as far as I knew he was kind-hearted and open to the right people. With humor added as well and a big mouth when necessary, it made him perfect.

Jiwoo in contrast, was more of the rougher type.

His black hair was always messy, but somehow it always looked good, he had wild cat eyes and was broad build. The shirt he was wearing was tight and I could easily see his chest muscles, his biceps were also awfully big and I couldn't help but think he lived in a gym. Like Draven, he was tall too, but still smaller, if I had to guess I would say 1.80 meter. Not too forget he was 24 years old.

Jiwoo always gave me mister mysterious bad boy vibes and his humor was great. He was kind too for as far I knew him, but I knew too that if you had trouble with him, that it could be possible that you end up in a hospital. 

I looked at my suddenly small looking brother and squinted my eyes.

'What?' He asked as he tapped his finger under my chin.

'Nothing.' I mumbled and crossed my arms, feeling unsure about my outfit now two bigass guys were standing infront of me.

'You look too good to stay home Shiru, where are you going?' Jiwoo asked.

Missed detail, he was flirty as fuck.

'Club.' I simply said.

'All alone?' He raised an eyebrow.

'Yeah, I always go alone, weird maybe?' I leaned against the door frame.

'Hm, just surprised, have fun though.' I nodded and tried to figure out how to walk past Draven and Jiwoo without squeezing myself through their bodies since they were blocking my way.

'You're going or what?' Mingyu said with a chuckle. I nodded and dugged my phone in my back pocket as I walked out. To my surprise my brother's friends didn't step aside and I looked up at them.

'Move.' I said. Jiwoo simply grinned and just moved closer to Draven, blocking the way even more.

I was about to scold him for being a dick when Draven stepped aside.

'Go ahead, take care.' He smiled soft at me and I nodded back with a stupid grin on my face as I walked past him.

Yeah definitely drop-dead gorgeous.
______________________________________