34. More Tortue

Pov Shiru
____________

'Don't talk to me...' I muttered, focusing on the wound that had to stop with bleeding. 

'Don't have such a big mouth towards me, I can do whatever I want to you since I still have authority over you.' I scoffed and looked over my shoulder at him. 

'You don't, I'm 19.' I muttered. 

'And still my daughter.' Before I could speak up, Rini already did.

'You're his daughter...?' She said, seeming surprised. 

'Yeah, we knew your dad was a bad man but...' Eru added, which made Leonard laugh. 

'A bad man? Oh I'm nothing like a bad man.' His smile dropped and he sniffed. 

'I'm worse.' I rolled my eyes and looked at Rini and Eru again, wishing quietly that this all was a  dream I would wake up from quick. 

I wheezed as he grabbed my hair tight and pulled me away. Eru wanted to get up, but she got held back by Jiwoo who suddenly was here too. She squeaked while Jiwoo pulled her a few meters further in the space by her collar and disappeared in the dark. 

'No! Jiwoo!' I rolled on my back and kicked Leonard hard on the knee before trying to get after Eru, but I got kicked in the side as soon as I tried to get up. 

'Not gonna happen dumb cunt.' The man who brought me and Eru said before he left to where Jiwoo had disappeared. I groaned and turned to get back at Rini, but the only thing that was left was a long blood smear that led to the door which was standing open. 

'Oh fuck this big manly hoe-' I earned the tip of the iron nose of Leonard's shoe in my face and gasped, holding my hands over my nose. I felt them being filled with the warm liquid of blood. 

With a big glare at the man in front of me, I sat down on my knees, making Leonard snort. 

'Thanks for the offer, but I'm not opening my pants for a filthy blood addict like you.' I looked up with the most disgusted look I have gave someone in a while and moved to back off. 

'Like I would suck my own dad!' He simply grinned dark at me and crossed his arms. From his eyes I could read the most unholy sentence ever.

"Yes you will someday Shiru..."

I pulled my lip up and looked away as I wiped my bloody hands on my shorts. 

'Well, come here now, wont you?' He said after clearing his throat. 

'No, fuck you.' I muttered, stumbling up. 

'Not gonna happen.' He said as he watched me being clumpsy. I wanted to response something when I heard Eru scream loud. It made me freeze in place and Leonard chuckled slow. 

'Oh little girl... there's so much waiting for you, get used to the screams of your friends.' He said, being irritating calm as he walked around me, running his finger over my shoulders. 

I moved my shoulders to make him stop, but I only earned a slap on the head for it. 

'You're going to beg for me girl.' He muttered as he grabbed me by the neck rough. 

'You're going to fucking beg me to spare you.' He pushed me back on my knees and hit his own knee hard in my spine while pulling me backwards by the shoulders, making it crack. 

I groaned in pain and prayed nothing broke in it. Before I could try to move away he grabbed my arm and bent my elbow the wrong direction, making me scream. 

'Stop!' I whined, but it didn't had any effect. Leonard didn't stop until I screamed even louder, knowing my bones were about to break. He gave a kick against it and a loud gasp filled my lungs, my vision blurry due the tears.