13. Drugs And Bad Boys

Pov Shiru
____________

'Yoongi please!' I whined loud while he shutted the door of his car, driving off.

'No Shiru, you have to go home.' He said as he looked annoyed at the radio since some classic music was playing.

'Why can't I stay with you?!' I asked offended. 

'Because you're supposed to be home, I don't know what you did last night but I'm sure your parents are worried about you.' He said with positivity in his voice. I groaned and slid down my seat, total pissed off. 

'Come on Shi... I bet you're mom would be worried if she finds out you're gone.' He muttered, but it only made me angrier.

'My mom is dead...' A painful silence followed and Yoongi cleared his throat.

'I'm sorry...' He said, his voice spoiling him on being embarrased. I shrugged and looked out the window, sad.

'How about your father...? Or brother maybe? He is overprotective...'

'I hate my father and my father hates me, my brother, he's vague, he probably just doesn't want me to die so only for that reason is protective and he's a lucky ass as well that dad likes him way better then he likes me.' I said, slowly realizing that I might had spoiled myself, making me nervous. 

'Doesn't want you to die?' Yoongi slowly said after a few minutes of silence. 

'Leave it.' I muttered.

'But Shi, what-'

'Leave, it, I said.' I said on a harsh tone, not wanting to talk further about it.

Yoongi didn't had to know what was going on. He maybe was a kind of friend but still, I don't want to bother anyone with the things I go through. 

It was my problem and I would solve it myself as well, I didn't need someones help with that. And besides, I was totally fine, nothing to worry about. It was not like my father would kill me... No, he wouldn't. I won't let him. 

Yoongi stayed quiet as I told him to and parked in front of my house. 

'Well... see you later Shi, take care and call me if something is wrong please.' He said as he slowly looked up at me. I nodded, not giving him a single glance and left his car. I got in through the front door and stared at the messy floor for a while before I climbed the stairs. 

My eyes felt on the plastic bag with the well-known white powder in it and before I thought good of it I snatched it of the stair and ran upstairs. I unlocked my bedroom door and quietly got in, locking it this time from the inside so Mingyu couldn't enter if he was home. 

I opened the bag in a hurry and shoved some books off my desk. Using my debit card, I made a line of the white powder on my desk.

I took the refill out of a random pen I just found so that it became hollow and used it to snort the powder, without knowing what kind of drugs it was. 

Without any patient I did it a few more times, wanting it to work.

...................................................................

Pov Jiwoo
____________

Mingyu had ordered me and Draven, especially Draven, to look out for Shiru.

He didn't tell what the reason was but he would do anything for us to make us look out since he had to go to the hospital himself.

I wondered why we had too but we just did as he said. I mean, Mingyu is a good guy and a nice friend, not talking about the fact that his sister and her friends are hella fine too and that I'm definitely going to take a shot on one of them.