30. Cheater

Pov Yoongi
______________

Shiru had laid in my arms for already a while, crying over the lifeless boy in the bed in the room. I was doing nothing more then stroking her back and rocking her soft, but my head was a mess. 

How did this happened so suddenly? Shiru had told me nothing yet, which was kinda frustrated, but I could understand it as well. She just lost her brother and for as far as I knew that was the only family she had left except her crazy father. That couldn't be anything else but fucking sucks. 

'It's okay Shiru... He is in a better place now...' I whispered, trying to calm her a bit, but the words didn't seem to get through her. 

She already was a mess on the phone and it had only got worse since the moment I arrived at the hospital. It hurted me to hear her like this, she didn't deserve this. 

The door of the room suddenly went open and the doctor I saw earlier here walked in with a soft smile. I smiled a bit back and looked down at Shiru again. 

The doctor kneeled down in front of her, to reach her level and laid a hand on her knee. 

'Hey...' He said with a quiet voice. Shiru hummed with a sob in response and I could see she was looking down at him. 

'You're already here for a pretty while... I have to ask you to say a last goodbye and leave... We have to prepare the body so it wont rot...' He said, trying to sound as kind as possible. 

To my surprise Shiru got up from my lap and walked to the bed, muttering some words which I couldn't hear. The doctor got up again and sighed soft. 

'Terrible, this kind of moments...' He muttered, making me nod in agree.

'Yes... It is... But death is not something you control, unfortunately.' I said as I got up and grabbed my jacket from the chair. 

'But I will take good care of her.' I said as I cracked my back nonchalant. The older man smiled soft and nodded. 

'I'm happy to hear that you will, I think she can use it well.' I nodded and laid my jacket over Shiru's shoulders.

'Thank you for your help doc... It's appreciated.' I gave him a soft smile before I led Shiru out the room, holding her against me. 

'Why do I have to leave already?' She muttered, clearly not by her mind. 

'They have to take care of the corpse Shi... Otherwise it will rot like the doctor said.' She nodded in response and kept quiet the rest of the walk to my car. 
........................

'Here we are, come pookie...' I said as I held my arms out, waiting for Shiru to get out the car. She chuckled with difficulty between her tears and grabbed my hands, pulling herself up with it. I smiled soft and wrapped an arm around her while kicking the car door shut, leading her to the front door. 

'Thank you...' She muttered as she kicked her shoes off when we came inside. 

'You're welcome, really.' I said with a loving smile. She nodded and made her way to the stairs. 

'I'm upstairs... If you don't mind...' I shook my head in response and watched her disappearing. 

With a deep sigh I entered the kitchen and smashed my fist on a piece of cold pancake I made earlier. I chuckled soft and wiped my hand on my pants as I used the other to check my phone. 

My eyes lit up when I saw that Deji had send me a message and I immediately opened it to react on it. 

"Can you call me back, im in the car so cant text so easily!!!" 
....................................................