11. Creep

Pov Shiru
____________

I woke up dizzy, feeling shitty. I was laying on the bedroom floor and I could see from the window that it was night.

With a whiny groan I pushed myself up and saw a blood print on the floor were I had laid.

My arm felt numb and I pulled off Yoongi's hoodie to see a cut still slightly bleeding. With some curse words I took the hoodie back on and got up with shaky legs.

If dad wants me to fuck off, then I will. I grabbed my phone from the floor and grabbed a cap, putting it over my head before pulling the hood on too.

Ofcourse my door was locked so I opened the window. It was high, of course it was, but it could be worser. I sat in the window sill and rolled onto my stomach. Holding tight to the edge of the sill, I let myself slide far down.

The distance between my feet and the ground was still a good meter, but I still carefully let myself fall.

I landed neatly on the ground and dusted off my hands. With big steps I left the garden and went in a few alleys as short cut to the city.

City? Nah, I wouldn't go to a busy place like that. But I knew that there was a path on the edge of town leading to an open place where there were currently corn fields.

As I looked on my phone at the few notifications I had I made my way to the path.

I swiped away all the notifications and turned my phone fully off after turning the location off too so no one could reach me.

If I wouldn't turn my location off, Mingyu would definitely come and look for me, and I didn't want that. He had to let me go, I didn't even understand why he was kind to me anyways.

Yes, I was his sister, but the jerk looked a lot like his father, outside and inside and it bothered me a lot to be honest.

And besides, I didn't need him, I just had to find the courage to tell Rini and Eru about my father and they would protect me too. I hoped atleast.

I arrived at the corn fields and dugged my hands deep in the front pocket on the hoodie. I hoped some creep would show up so I could attack him and dump his lifeless body in the one of the fields without getting problems.

To my surprise there indeed showed a creep up.

He was tall, fucking tall, I would guess around the 1.90 meter. His skin was pale for as far I could see and he was hella muscled. His hair was as black as the night and he didn't look like a teenager at all.

With his hands dugged in his pockets he looked at me. There were a few meters between us and I only now realized that I looked like that some kind of truck had drove over me.

I rubbed my arm before placing my hands on my hips and stared back at him. In less than a blink of an eye he was suddenly in front of me, causing me to jump back as I hissed at him.

He walked around me, checking me out. I crossed my arms pissed off and let him.

'What happened to you?' He asked in a cold tone, standing still in front of me.

'Doesn't matter.' I said threateningly. He gave me an unbothered look, which annoyed me.

'Just answer me Shiru.' I frowned, surprised by the fact that the stranger knew my name.

'I will explain later to you how I know your name, let me take care of your wounds.' He held his hand out to me. I looked at it with squinted eyes, admiring the black rings he wore while thinking.

Why would I trust him? And why would I go with him? Maybe he is a dirty pervert who will lock me in a basement and fuck and abuse me.

I sniffed and looked into his calm eyes.