33. Them

Pov Rini
___________

I was laying with my ear against the door, listening to any sign of somebody.

Rex, my ex, had been stalking me for a few weeks now again, and he wanted to meet up again. I told him I didn't want it, so he obviously got mad as always. He had threatened me with violence and even death, and it had freaked me out from the moment he threatened my friends and boyfriends as well. I couldn't do anything else then just go with him.

So here I was. Rex had brought me here with help of a guy named Dave and a guy named Jacob. They both were suckers and used as much as violence as they could.  

Suddenly the door went open and I fell on the ground. I looked up quick and saw Rex in front of me, which scared me since he had told me that he would punish me good when he would came back to this room. He kicked me in the stomach so I would get back in the room and cleared his throat.

'Hello poppy.' He said with a grin as he walked in and closed the door behind him, locking it. I swallowed and crawled back, ignoring the pain that was shocking through my body. 

'You are supposed to greet me back stupid girl.' He said as he walked to the wall where iron chains were hanging. 

'Right... Hi...' I muttered, annoyed by his behaviour. He chuckled soft and shook his head. 

'So sarcastic... You know what happens when you do that?' I hummed a bit, but didn't response in words. 

'You know, when I was walking to this place, and I was thinking, maybe I should be a bit nicer to my little thing because she listened to me earlier today, but I think I wont be so nice anymore.' He said as he walked over to the old wooden table that was standing on the left of the room. 

He laid the chains on it, which made my fear grow, and turned to me. 

'Get up and come here.' He ordered me. I slowly got up and moved along the cold wall to the table. My clothes were ruined. The shorts I was wearing earlier were ripped and the hoodie got stolen away. Luckily, I was wearing a sport top under it, so that was the only possitive thing. 

From the cold look in his eyes I could see he was planning on hurting me for his own pleasure and happiness.  

'Now get on the table like a good girl.' He said, a grin creeping up on his face. I gulped and looked down, lightly shaking my head since I didn't want too.

'Get on the fucking table.' Rex said with a raised voice as he grabbed my upperarm rough and pushed my against the it, making me sit on it. I flinched a bit and in self defense slapped him, but little did I know that was the worse decision of my life. 

My cheek burned as I was slapped there and tears filled my eyes again. 

'You should learn manners girl...' He muttered as he kneeled down and started to chain my ankles to the table. While I was ignoring him, I grabbed the end of the chain and smashed it hard on his head before hitting my knee up in his face. 

He felt back on the floor and I quickly made my way to the door when a shot was fired. I screamed in pain when the bullet hitted me through the leg and sank down against the locked door, trembling and crying. 

Why me? If I just had died in that car crash as well...

My eyes widened the very first moment when I saw that Rex lit up a lighter. Fire was my biggest fear besides him. 

I crawled back into one of the corners of the room and covered my face. 

'Put that away.' I muttered, but I knew he wouldn't.