12. Broke In

Pov Hunter
______________

I looked at the girl on my couch, wondering why I knew her and why she looked so much like one of my old friends, Tsireya. 

'You just gonna stand there and look at me like I stole your wine or something?' She said with a high tone in her voice, telling me she was annoyed.

I didn't really care about what she said and focussed myself again, trying to find out what she was.

She suddenly threw a book at my head and I groaned, throwing it aside.

'Lord girl, have patient!' I said with a raised voice, making her shut up.

'Finally...' I shook my head and grabbed her hoodie. It wasn't really covered in blood so I held it back out to her.

'Wear.' She nodded shortly at me before she snatched it back and took it on.

'Can I go now?' She got up already and wanted to walk to the door, was it not that I was blocking her way.

'No, I'm bringing you away.' I earned a slap on my chest and pushed her aside by her head.

'I don't want to go to someone!' I rolled my eyes and grabbed her wrist. She pulled it loose with a nice strength and I smiled shortly, grabbing it again, but now tight.

'I'm scared you don't have a choice miss Sin.' She rolled her eyes at me as I pulled her to my garage and pushed her in my car, closing and locking the door.

I got behind the wheel and drove off in silence.

'Where are you bringing me?' She muttered, a hint of fear in her voice.

'Nowhere bad.'

'If it's nowhere bad just tell me already.' She said now annoyed again. I shook my head short in response and watched the road.

It didn't took a while until I had arrived at the place I wanted to be and I heard Shiru gasps besides me.

'Yah! I'm not going there you fucker!' She shouted angry. I ignored her screams and got out, unlocking her door again before pulling her to the back door of the house.

She decided to start screaming that she got kidnapped so I kicked her in the back before pulling her against me and covering her mouth.

'You're really something hmm?' I mumbled, annoyed too now as I made my way into the garden of the house.

I magically opened the back door and pushed her in.

'You stay here girl, I don't care that you don't want it okay?' I said as I made her sit on the ground and closed the door between us, locking it again.

She of course got up in no-time and slammed her fists on the door angrily.

'Yah! You stupid douchebag! Let me out! Let me fucking out so I can rip your head of your body!'

'Like you too Shiru.' I mumbled as I stared through the window in the door.
..................

Pov Yoongi
______________

I ran quietly down the stairs as I went to the voice in the kitchen.

When I entered I saw Shiru standing in a bloody outfit, slamming the door that led to the garden while scolding someone.

With a frown I looked outside, but the only thing I saw was a thick layer of fog.

'Shi?' I asked soft, not wanting to scare her, but failed.

She jumped on my counter with a shout and groaned.

'Yah! Unlock that stupid door of yours so I can kill that guy!'