27. Bit Of Love

Pov Yoongi
______________

The guy named Hunter had brought me home with Shiru by his side. I had questioned myself all the way down my house, but couldn't get an answer on any of the questions. 

Asking Shiru would probably not help either because Cole told her not to share any information. 

I sighed deep and looked up when the bedroom door opened and Shiru walked in with some small bottles between her fingers, some bandage and a long bowed needle between her lips. 

She sat down on the edge of my bed and put most of the stuff on the nightstand besides the bed before she letted a small sigh out and looked at me. 

'How are you feeling?' She asked with a soft voice. 

'Bad, if you didn't notice yet...' I muttered, avoiding eye contact. 

I didn't wanted to look at her. Because of her I ended up in that kind of a hell, so it's her fault that I almost got killed. Due those things I found it fair enough to be angry with her.

'Of course I noticed...' She said in a soft tone, almost making me feel guilty already for being mad at her.  

She stroked my hair back, and grabbed my wrist soft. I forced myself hard to keep looking away.

'I can't do anything if you keep this hoodie on Yoon.' I glanced at her and sniffed before I sat up with difficulty and pulled it off.

'Better?' I saw that her eyes slid down my torso real quick and I grinned without noticing it myself. 

'Okay... I can fix this...' I nodded a bit and watched her grabbing a cloth and a bottle with pure alcohol. She poured some of it on the cloth and carefully cleaned the wounds on my chest and stomach. 

'So... Are you really going to listen to that Cole guy and tell me nothing?' I asked as it went silent. 

'Depends on what you want to know...' She muttered, being concentrated. 

'Just... what is that place?' She sighed and looked me in the eyes for a moment. 

'It's called The Scarlet Hills.' She said, clearly thinking about what else she could say.

'It's the Vampire kingdom...' She muttered after a few minutes when I didn't answer. I thought about her words for a while and nodded a bit. 

'You're a vampire?' She nodded slow. 

'Yeah... apparently.' I chuckled soft at her response.

'Apparently?' She nodded with a small smile and shook her head.

'It's new for me too, so I can't answer really much questions yet probably.' I nodded and flinched a bit when she touched my ribs. 

'Oh? Does that hurt?' She asked carefully as she ran her cold fingers soft over the skin that laid over my ribs, adding a little pressure with it. I whined soft and nodded.

'Yeah, it does... got hit and kicked like, everywhere...' She nodded and grabbed a package.

'Painkillers will do you good...' She helped me to sit up a bit and handed me a painkiller with a bottle of water. I took it from her and quietly swallowed it.

'Thank you...' She nodded and moved a bit of hair out my face before she went on with the other wounds on my body.

It didn't took long before I was laying comfortable on the bed, only my boxers left on. Shiru finished an open wound on my knee and bandaged it gently, before she moved up a bit and grabbed my jaw soft, letting her hand slide over the several bite marks.