Chapter 2

With the new morning, kook woke up with the happy mood. After doing his morning routine he goes to the college.

Kook was just looking for Tae and was thinking of seeing him for once. Only then someone placed a soft hand on his shoulder and he knew it was his Tae, he quickly turned back.

Tae: "Good morning Kookie" giving his boxy smile.

Kook: "Good morning Taetae" with red cheeks as tae calls him kookie.

Tae: "Taetae I like it" softly squeezing his cheeks.

Tae then looks at his watch.

Tae: "Ok go to your class and take care of yourself. We'll talk later" softly caressing kook's hair.

Kook: "Ok taetae, and you too take care of yourself" after that he goes to his class.

----

Now both of them were sitting on the rooftop. It was Tae's idea because no one comes there and kook also agreed because he wanted to spend time with Tae.

Tae: "Kookie you know tomorrow is fresher's".

Kook: "I know but I will not come," says while looking down.

Tae: "Why?" said holding kook's chin softly.

kook: Looked into his eyes and said "What's the use of my coming I'm just a poor boy".

Tae: "Hey, don't say that kookie and you will come and if you don't I will never talk to you", pout.

As soon as kook heard him, he looked at him with his big Bambi eyes.

Kook: "No don't say like that I will come but don't stop talking to me please".

Tae: "Ok my sweet Kookie, says softly.

----

Then Jungkook comes home and starts looking for clothes for tomorrow. After searching for 2 hours he finally finds a beautiful suit.

The next morning Jungkook wakes up a little early and starts getting ready.

After getting dressed, Jungkook looks in the mirror and slowly whispers "will tae find me beautiful?" After watching himself for a while he goes to the party location.

When he arrived, he saw some people dancing, some drinking and some making out

His eyes were only looking for Taehyung, Then someone called him. He turned back and saw tae who was looking so hot and handsome. He was only looking at him.

 He was only looking at him

Tae: "Hey beautiful" smirk.

Kook's heart raced up. He was blushing madly because of tae's stares.

Taehyung: "You are looking so beautiful that it is hard to believe you are even real". says while kissing the back of kook's hand.

Kook: "Thank you Taetae" says while looking down with his red cheeks.

Both sit down on a stool. Tae orders apple juice for kook and himself.

Kook was drinking his juice and was also looking at Tae from time to time

Both were talking about random things Only then they heard the voice of the DJ.

DJ: "Hello Ladies and Gentleman let's make the atmosphere a little romantic.

Only then romantic song start playing and all the couples started dancing. Tae and kook watch everyone dancing.

Kook: looks at them and thinks: "I wish Tae would also dance with me."

Then he looks at Tae who at the same time looks at him.

Taehyung: Gives his hand to Jungkook and gently says "Shall we dance".

Kook nodes and with his racing heart he hold his hand and both go on the stage.

Both slowly start dancing. Tae pulls closer to him by his waist and kook placed his hands on tae's shoulder. Both sway side to side on the rhythm of the music. Both were lost in each other while totally forgetting their surroundings. Tae slowly leaned and kissed kook's forehead who closes his eyes to feel that kiss. All these things make kook feel butterflies in his stomach.

After the dance is over, Both were talking when each other when suddenly the waiter came and accidentally poured wine on my shirt.

Kook: "Tae, I am going to the restroom".

Tae: "Ok but come fast", says softly.

Kook nodes. He was washing his shirt when he felt someone was looking at him, when he turned around he saw Minho who was looking at him with lust.

He tried to walk away from him but Minho tightly grabbed his hand.

Kook: "What are you doing, Leave me " said angrily while yanked his hand harshly.

Minho : "Poor boy, why so soon, do a little dance with me like you were doing with Taehyung"

Kook looks at Minho with disgust eyes making Minho laughed loudly.

Minho: "What, why are you looking at me like this, I said something wrong, no right, you are with Tae only for his money, aren't you?. I will give you double money of that but in return, you have to sleep with me", smirk.

Kook slaps him hard. Minho looks at him angrily and grabs him by his waist and pulls him close to him. Kook pushed him hard but Minho tightly grabbed his hair making kook scream in pain.

Minho: "Who will save you from me now slut", shout.

Kook was crying loudly and only praying to god to send his tae.

Minho was about to touch kook but somebody punched him hard which made him fall on the ground.

Kook saw, it was his Tae, who was punching Minho without any mercy

Taehyung: "You bastard, I told you not to bother Jungkook, now you see what happens to you. You even know how important he is to me, yet you made him cry. You fucking shit", punching Minho continuously.

Tae stops when he felt someone back hugged him

Kook: "Taetae leave him please, I wanna go home" crying.

Tae looks at kook who was crying badly. He wipes his tears and softly held Kook's hand. They reached Tae's car and tae make kook sit in the front seat.

Tae turns to Kook who was already looking at him.

Tae:  "Kookie your address"?

Kook tells him his address and tae drives to his house.

.
.
.
💜