Chapter 17

Kook was getting ready for the party that was held in Kim mansion. It was tae's mom's birthday party and tae specially invited him.

He wanted to look best for his tae and plus he wanted to impress his future in-laws so that they would marry their precious son fast to him.

Kook: "When will that day come when I will marry my baby?", chuckled.

"No problem. That day will come soon", bunny smile.

He looks at himself in the mirror. He looks beautiful.

After that he left for the party feeling excited to meet his love.

-----

After some time, he reached Kim mansion. He was awestruck looking at the big and grand mansion. He saw such a big mansion for the first time.

Then he entered inside and roamed his eyes all around and saw all house was fully decorated.

Kook: "Where is my baby?", finding his tae.

He was just looking for his tae when he felt stares on his back. He turned back and saw his seniors who were looking at him with disgust expression and was gossiping loudly that can be heard by anyone.

??: "Who called this begger here?".

??: "I think he might have begged Taehyung to call him here too".

??: "I think he came for a free meal".

Kook ignored them and turned his back towards them so that they could bark behind his back.

Kook: "Do these dogs know anything else besides barking?".

??: "Kookie".

Kook immediately looked at the source of the voice and he smiles widely seeing his tae who was looking so dashing and handsome.

Only he knows how badly he wants to hug and kiss his bear.

Tae: "Wow my baby you are so beautiful. Just like an angel. My angel", whispered lovingly.

Kook blushed and give him a shy smile making tae chuckled.

Kook: "You are also looking so hot and handsome baby. You always take my breath away", love filled voice.

Tae smiles at him. He was about to say something but his dad called him.

Tae: "Baby I am going. You also come and wish mom", smile.

Kook nods and tae left after giving him a smile.

Kook takes a deep breath and goes towards his future mother in law who was taking gifts from the guest. Beside her, tae was also standing talking to his dad.

Kook: "Happy birthday Mrs. Kim", smile.

Mrs. Kim looks at him in confusion as she was seeing him for the first time.

Mrs. Kim: "Thankyou but You are?".

Kook: "Your future son in law", muttered under his breath.

Mrs. Kim: "Huh. What?".

Tae can clearly hear what kook just said. So to cover kook. He replied fastly.

Tae: "Mom he is my friend. You know na",

Mrs. Kim: "Oh that friends whose house you go for study?".

Tae nods and Mrs. Kim coldly looks at kook and ignores him. She go from there to greets her other guests.

kook who was smiling at her slowly his smile fade when she ignored him like he was invisible. Tae noticed this.

Tae: "Kookie meet my dad", try to divert kook mind.

Kook: "Hello Mr. Kim", smile.

Mr. Kim: "Hello son. You are a very important friend of my bear. Right. So you can call me uncle", small smirk and pat kook's head before leaving from there.

Tae chuckled at his dad and was about to talk to kook only then his mom called him like she didn't want him to talk to kook. Kook closed his eyes in anger.

Kook: "What's her problem",

Tae goes towards his mom and after some time Mrs. Kim cut the cake while everyone clapped for her.

Tae was just standing when someone greets Mrs. Kim who hugs her friend with a happy smile.

Mrs. Kim: "Tae meet my friend and her daughter Nancy".

Tae just smiled at them but he noticed that Nancy was just staring at him without blinking her eyes which makes him roll his eyes secretly.

On the other hand kook noticed everything and he was boiling in anger. He just wants to kill that creepy girl who was eyeing his man.

Only then music start and all the couple started dancing.

Tae was just looking at them dancing when he noticed a hand infront of him. He looks at his side and saw Nancy who was smiling at him.

Nancy: "Can we dance?".

Mrs. Kim: "Yes bear. Go and dance with her", encouraging him.

Tae only looks at them while kook was glaring at Mrs. Kim and Nancy.

Tae: "I don't want to dance as I have a slight headache. Hope you understand", fake smile at Nancy.

Mrs. Kim: "Oh, bear are you Ok?", concerned.

Tae: "Yes mom just a slight headache", smile.

Mrs. Kim nods and walk away with Nancy who was sadly looking down.

Kook: "Wah My man. I love him so much", proud.

"Thankgod he didn't agree or else I would have punched that Nancy", giggle.

Tae was feeling stares at him so he looked and found his angel who was lovingly looking at him. He smiles at him and motioned him with eyes to follow him who happily nodded.

After getting into the room. Tae closed the door and back-hugged kook who was looking around the round.

Tae: "So my baby. This is my room", peck kook's neck.

Kook: "Ours".

Tae: "Huh?".

Kook turned around and wrapped his arms around tae's neck who pulled him closer to himself by his waist.

Kook: "This is our room", peck tae's nose.

Tae lovingly smile at him and pulled him for a kiss who smile in the kiss. Tae stick out his tongue and starts tracing on Kook's lips who parted his eyes. Tae slides his tongue inside kook's mouth and starts moving his tongue in a circular pattern while kook threads tae's hair pulling him more closer.

After some time both broke the kiss and kept their forehead on each other breathing heavily.

Kook: "I love you Bubba".

Tae: "I love you more baby".

After spending some time together both unwillingly left for the party location.

Soon party ended. All the guests left and tae too drop kook to his house while lying that his friend was not feeling well and kook does the real acting like he was about to fall but tae immediately holds him for which his dad immediately agreed but his mom just slightly nods.

.
.
.
💜