Chapter 7

Two love birds were soundly sleeping hugging each other tightly. Kook head is on tae's naked chest and tae's was holding Kook's waist.

kook wakes up after a while, and looks at Tae who was sleeping with a pout. Kook admired him.

Jungkook: "My cutie".

After admiring his tae, kook removes tae's hand from his waist and goes to the bathroom with so much difficulty as his bottom is paining like hell.

When kook looked at himself in the mirror, his whole body was covered with hickeys which makes him blushed.

After a while, Kook comes out and sees, Tae is still sleeping.

Kook softly smiles and softly places soft kisses on his face. After some minutes, Tae slowly opened his eyes and looks at kook, who is looking at him lovingly

Tae: "Good morning, baby", deep husky voice.

Kook: "Good morning, love", replied kissing tae's cheeks.

"Did you sleep well, love?".

Tae: "Yes baby, I had the best sleep of my life", smiles and kisses Kook's forehead*

"Are you alright na baby, do you want me to buy you pain killers". says concerned

Kook: "Yes love, my bum hurts so much", cutely pout.

Tae: "Oh my baby" says and hugs him tightly.

After a while tae goes to get the pain killer and kook starts cooking breakfast for him and tae.

After some time Tae comes home and gives the packet to kook which contains pain killers.

Kook: "Thankyou baby", says softly.

After eating food, tae kissed kook and goes back to his home.

----

One day, kook was in his class, when he feels someone spilled water on his head.

when he looks up, it's Sana and her minions looking at him with smirk.

Sana: "oops i thought it was a dustbin".

Kook stands up from his seat and looks at her angrily.

Kook: "Why did you spill water on me?".

Sana: "I said na, I thought it was a dustbin and I didn't lie, you look just like a dustbin", smirk.

Everyone starts laughing

Kook: "Sana, I am telling you don't mess with me." says angrily.

Sana: "Aww I'm scared". says acting scared.

"What did you think that you will become famous in the whole college by winning a competition? Na, Whatever you do, you will still remain a beggar", yelled.

The whole class starts calling Kook "Beggar, beggar..... , Sana smirk and then tells them to stop.

Sana: "You did not do well by taking part in this competition, If you had not taken part, I would have won the competition and my tae would have been impressed by me. You beggar", screams out loud

When Kook hears Tae's name from her mouth, he couldn't control himself and slaps her hard.

Sana puts her hand on her cheeks and looks at kook, who was glaring at at her .

She was about to do something but someone came into the class.

Tae: "What's going on here?".

Kook's eyes soften at the sight of his love.

Sana begins to cry, and kook rolls his eyes at her.

Sana: "Senior, I was just asking for notes from Jungkook but he started cursing me. When I asked him why are you cursing me like this but he just slapped me without any reason", crying.

Tae looks at Kook who is already looking at him with loving eyes.

Tae: Looks at the class and asks, "Is it true?".

Everyone: "Yes senior".

Tae grabs Kook's hand and takes him out of class.

Sana wipes her tears and smirks.

Sana: 'You are gone now beggar, Hahaha".

----

Both kook and tae come on the rooftop and kook silently sits on tae's lap who securely holds him by his waist.

Tae: "Why did you slap her?", Caressing kook"s cheeks.

Kook: "I lost my temper", looking down.

Tae: "Huh? Why? what she do?, peck kook's cheeks.

Kook: "That bitch says if she had won the competition then you would have been impressed by her". gritting his teeth.

Tae: "What, she says I will get impressed by her?, Confused.

Kook looks at him and started kissing him agressively. He harshly bites tae's lower lips which makes him groans in pain. After some time he breaks the kiss.

Kook:"Don't say that", clenching his jaw in anger.

Tae: "What?", asks like a clueless child.

Kook: "That you will impressed by her".

Tae: "Baby, by saying this I will not get im-----

Kook cuts him off by pulling him closer to him by his collar.

Kook: "Bear, please don't say that. I don't like it", sad voice.

Tae: "Ok", smile.

Both hug each other then tae starts placing kisses on Kook's neck who softly moans while running his hands through tae's hair.

After some time, tae pulls away from kook's neck and peck kook's lips.

Tae: "I love you, baby".

Kook: "I love you too, honey", pecks tae's lips.

.
.
.
💜