Chapter 13

It's been two month since that incident happened. Taekook's love was same as before. Each day their love is growing more stronger.

About Mingyu, he didn't bother kook again. The reason is that first tae beat him to the death and then complaint about him to the principal where he confessed that the photos about him and kook were edited by him and are fake.

After that he got suspended for some weeks due to which his parents beat him a alot as they were very strict about his studies. That's why now he didn't bother anyone due to his parents's strict warning.

----

Now kook was caressing tae's hair who was sleeping on his chest after their long love making session. Both were naked, only the sheet is covering their lower region.

After sometime tae slowly opened his eyes and pecked kook's chest who smile and peck tae's head.

Kook: "My baby is awake", lovingly.

Tae hummed and takes kook's nipples in his mouth which were already swollen. He started sucking them earning a moan from kook in pleasure.

Kook: "Mmm baby".

Hearing his heavenly moan, tae started to suck them more aggressively causing kook grip his hair while throwing his head back. His chest was going up and down in pure pleasure.

After some time, tae lifted his face and look at kook who was breathing heavily. His eyes were little teary from intense pleasure. He pecked his nose with a smile.

Kook caressed tae cheeks and peck his forehead.

Kook: "Is my bubba satisfied?", fondly.

Tae only pouts and cutely shake his head making kook chuckled.

Kook: "Then take me my baby as much you want", peck tae's lips.

Hearing this, tae smashed his lips on Kook's who immediately kissed back. Tae licked kook's lips and bites his bottom lips causing kook to opened his mouth. Tae entered his tongue inside his mouth, tasting every inch.

After some time, tae broke the kiss and started to leave wet kisses all around Kook's neck who tilted his head while moaning.

Kook held him tightly by shoulder and gave soft kisses on tae's cheeks who smile against his neck.

Tae roamed his hand all over kook's naked body who let out a shaky breath.

Kook's eyes rolled back when he felt him moving his lips towards his already swollen nipples.

Tae started to kiss his nipples making kook arch his back moaning softly. Then tae started to suck them making kook rolled his eyes back. After that he gave equal attention to kook's other nipple.

Tae look up at kook and capture his lips for a passionate kiss. Kook moaned in the kiss when he felt tae slide his finger inside his hole. Kook arch his back while moaning loudly in the kiss.

Kook: "Daddy.....aahhh....so good".

Tae fingered him in and out making kook go crazy at intense pleasure. He digged his nails in tae's back creating beautiful marks there.

Kook moaned loudly when tae added more fingers inside him. After some time kook felt knot in his stomach.

Kook: "Daddy.... I am gonna cum", moaned loudly.

Tae: "Cum baby...Cum for daddy".

Kook cummed on his stomach while moaning tae's name. Kook looked at tae with his desperate eyes.

Kook: "Want...you...daddy".

Tae smile and lovingly peck his lips. Tae poured lube on his member and storked himself.

He spread kook legs and pushed his member deep inside kook who moaned loudly. Tae groaned feeling tightness around his member.

Tae: "Fuck so tight", groaned.

Tae lovingly kissed kook while slowly thrusting inside him. After some time time tae started to thrust fastly making them moaned loudly.

Then tae started to thrust inside him in an inhuman speed causing kook to hold him tightly while digging his nails in his back.

Whole room is filled with moans, groans and skin slapping sound.

Kook: "Ummm--- I am close", he screamed loudly.

Kook cum hard while shaking with intense pleasure.

Tae continued thrusting inside while kook was holding him tightly. After some time, his thrust became sloppy and he cummed deep inside kook who kissed him passionately.

While kissing tae slowly took his member out of kook's hole who slowly whined.

After some time they broke the kiss, breathing heavily. Tae laid beside kook and pulled him closer to himself.

Tae: "I love you baby", pecked kook's forehead.

Kook: "I love you too", smile and peck tae's chest.

.
.
.
💜