Chapter 25

In the morning, Tae sat at the dining table, savoring the flavors of his morning meal, while Kook stood beside him, his gaze filled with affection and love for his hubby.

As Tae finished his last bite, he wiped his mouth and rose from the seat.

Turning to Kook, he pulled kook by his waist who wrapped his arms around tae's neck with a sweet smile.

Tae: "I must go now. Take care of yourself Ok?", says lovingly and peck kook's forehead who nods with a wide smile.

He was about to go but then he suddenly remembered an important detail.

Tae: "Oh, love, I forgot to mention that my business partner is joining us for dinner tonight. He specifically requested homemade food. Could you take care of it, love?", he asked softly while caressing kook's cheeks.

Kook sweetly smile and gently nodded.

Kook: "Of course, darling. I'll make sure everything's perfect." he replied, his voice soft with love.

Tae leaned in, planting a tender kiss on Kook's forehead, his love evident in the gesture.

Tae: "Alright. If you need anything, just let me know, okay?" he said softly.

Kook: "Ok", peck tae's lips.

Tae: "I love you".

Kook: "I love you more hubby. Take care of yourself and don't overwork or take stress", says lovingly while caressing tae's cheeks.

Tae nods with a smile and left for his office while Kook watched him go with a big pout.

Kook: "I am already missing him", whined.

----

As Kook was about to enter inside the kitchen, a strong grip suddenly seized his hand, startling him. He turned and found himself face to face with his mother-in-law, she was looking at him with her cold eyes.

Mrs. Kim: "Where the hell do you think you're going, huh?" asked coldly.

Kook: "To the kitchen."

Mrs. Kim crossed her arms and raised her eyebrows.

Mrs. Kim: "May I know the reason?"

Kook took a deep breath before answering.

Kook: "Tae's business partner is coming over tonight. I need to prepare homemade food for him", says calmly.

The news seemed to ignite a fury within Mrs. Kim. Her gaze turned into a fiery rage as she clenched her fists.

Mrs. Kim: "Why didn't Tae inform me about this?. He informed this poor boy but not his own mother," thought.

Kook observed his mother-in-law who was looking angry. He ignored her and was about to enter inside the kitchen but Mrs. Kim blocked his path.

Kook: "Now what?", annoyed.

Mrs. Kim: "You don't have to make the dinner. I will make it," declared, her voice filled with authority.

Kook: "No, Mom, you don't have to. I will handle it," replied calmly.

Mrs. Kim: "I said I will make the dinner! Why don't you understand hah?. Who knows whether you know how to cook or not?. So Just get out from here and let me do my work without interruption", shout, her voice echoing through the house.

Kook: "Mom, please understand, my tae has specially told me to cook homemade food for his business partner and I know how to cook, so you don't have to worry. So please let me do my work", says softly.

However, his words only seemed to stoke Mrs. Kim's fury further.

Without hesitation, she seized Kook's hand and forcefully directed him towards his room. Kook resisted, trying to break free from her grip, but Mrs. Kim summoned the bodyguard who intervened, gripping Kook even more harshly and escorting him to his room.

With a harsh thud, Kook was thrown inside his room and the door slamming shut behind him.

Kook bangs the door and shouts loudly.

Kook: "Open the door, please! Let me out!".

But there was only silence on the other side making kook helpless.

Kook: "What the hell is her problem. Why she hate me so much", frustrated.

Sinking to the ground, tears welled up in Kook's eyes.

Kook: "What am I going to do now?.

"My hubby has so much trust in me that I will never let him down. But look at me how useless I am that I can't do a one work properly that my husband gave me", sobbed.

----

On the other side Mrs kim was happily waitching television with a wide grin on her face.

Mrs. Kim: "Now it will be fun to watch what Tae will do with him.", smirk.

"I know my son will regret putting his trust on that orphan boy rather than his own mom."

Only then her phone starts ringing and she immediately picked up the call with a wide smile.

Mrs. Kim: "Yes..... come home at night and you know what you have to do right?".

After getting the response she cuts the call and smirk.

Mrs. Kim: "Oh Jungkook what will happen to you now?", laugh loudly.

______________________________________________________

Do you think something bad will happen?
Do like and comment.

.
.
.
💜