Chapter 24

As Tae stepped into their room and closed the door behind him, a sense of calm enveloped him.

Only then he felt a pair of arms wrap around him from behind, pulling him into a warm embrace. A smile tugged at the corners of his lips as he recognized the gentle touch.

Turning around, he found himself face to face with the person who had captured his heart. Kook's eyes sparkled with affection finally seeing his hubby.

Without a word, kook nestled closer to him, seeking warmth and love. Tae lovingly smiles at the gesture and hugs him more tightly.

Tae: "Looks like my wifey missed me a lot?", playfully comment.

Kook: "Yes I missed you more than words can say. Your absence felt like an eternity." replied with a loving smile.

Tae's smile widened at Kook's heartfelt words. He loves his angel so much.

Tae gently cupped Kook's face in his hands who looks at him with his love filled eyes.

Tae: "I missed you too," whispered lovingly.

Kook's heart fluttered with joy at Tae's words, his love for him shining brightly in his eyes.

With a loving smile, he leaned and connected their lips. They started moving their lips hungrily, pulling each other more closer.

Without breaking the kiss, Tae gently lifted kook in his arms. He laid him down upon the soft embrace of the sheets before hovering above him who pulled him closer by his neck.

After some time tae broke the kiss with a string of saliva attached to their lips.

Kook glanced at Tae with his needy eyes making tae smirk in response.

With a mischievous twinkle in his eye, he caressed kook's bottom lip, his fingers tracing the contours with a smirk. Kook closed his eyes, surrendering to the sensation, a soft moan escaping his lips.

Tae: "Are you not hungry baby? It's already dinner time?".

Kook looked at him with his hooded eyes and replied.

Kook: "Yes, I am hungry," he paused and tae waited for his reply.

A smirk tugged at the corners of Kook's lips before he continued, his voice thick with desire.

Kook: "But not for food, but for you. I am hungry for you darling", whispered With a seductive smile before taking tae's fingers inside his mouth, sucking them while looking into tae's eyes.

Tae: "Fuck", cursed under his breath, as started to feel hot seeing his wifey's sinful act.

Kook: "Baby", innocently calls with a wide smirk.

Unable to resist the overwhelming desire. Tae grabbed kook's jaw with a firm grip and pressed his lips harshly against Kook's who moaned loudly while threading tae's hair. Tae devoured kook's lips like a hungry beast who moaned in the kiss.

As their kiss continued, tae's fingers trailed down Kook's neck with a possessive grip. With a subtle pressure, he began to choke Kook ever so slightly making kook moans in pleasure.

Tae's lips found their way towards kook's neck and starts placing butterfly kisses all around the area making kook's closed his eyes while moaning softly. After giving him a good amount of hickeys he pulled away from his neck.

Tae took off his and kook's shirt. With a tender touch, Tae guided Kook's hands on his bared chest who traced the contours of Tae's chest eagerly, exploring every curve with a hunger.

Tae: "Eager are we?", chuckled.

Kook shyly nods and tae softly pecked his forehead.

Tae goes down and gently squeezes Kook's fluffy chest with his hands. With a gasp, kook gripped the sheets tightly, his knuckles turning white as he threw his head back in intense pleasure. Tae then takes kook's nipples inside his mouth and sucked them until they turn red.

He removed kook's pants and boxer leaving him fully naked. He caressed kook's thigh before placing wet kisses on his inner thigh making kook a moaning mess.

Kook: "Aahhh.....baby......".

Tae moved towards kook's face kissed him passionately while kook's hands finds their way towards tae's pants and open the button before unzipping it.

Kook broke the kiss and flipped their position, hovering above tae. He removed tae pants and nuzzled his nose on tae's boxer while moaning.

He slowly removed tae's boxer and tae's big and thick member come out which was hard as rock, leaking precum.

Kook lick the precum before stroking tae's member with his hand making tae groan loudly in presure.

Tae: "Aah...So good.... Darling".

Kook took the whole member inside his mouth and started to sucked it fastly making tae threw his head back. Tae tugged kook's hair and moaned in pleasure.

Kook bobbed his head up and down while caressing tae's balls. Tae tightly grabbed kook's hair in a tight grip while thrusting his member more inside kook's mouth who moaned loudly.

After a few seconds, tae moaned loudly indicating he is closed. In no time he released himself inside kook's mouth who eagerly gulped down the whole substance with a pleasurable smile.

Kook faced tae and passionately kissed him making tae taste his own cum. Both moaned in the kiss.

Tae broke the kiss and flipped the position. He applied lube on his member and stroked it fastly.

Kook spread his leg widely and with no warning tae shoved his member deep inside kook's hole who moaned loudly while digging his nails on tae's back.

Kook: "Aaaah......hubby....."

Tae: "Fuck....So tight".

Tae started to thrust more deeply hitting kook's sweet spot, making kook sees stars behind his closed eyelids. The pleasure was too much for him.

After a few minutes kook cummed on his stomach while chanting tae's name. Tae increased his speed, gripping kook's waist and kook holds him against his chest. After a few thrusts tae cummed deep inside kook who moaned in satisfaction feeling tae's semen going deep inside him.

.
.
.
💜