Chapter 33

In the morning, Kook slowly opened his eyes. But instead of feeling refreshed, he was greeted by a wave of dizziness that washed over him like a tidal wave. Ignoring the sensation, he sat up slowly.

Tae already left as he has a important meeting plus kook didn't want to worry his hubby so he kept it to himself, convincing himself it wasn't anything serious.

As he swung his legs over the edge of the bed, the room spun around him, and a wave of nausea hit him like a ton of bricks. Clutching his stomach, he stumbled out of bed and rushed to the bathroom just in time to vomit.

After emptying his stomach, Kook washed his mouth and splashed some water on his face, hoping to wash away the feeling of weakness.

Kook: "What's happening?", weak.

----

As He made his way to the kitchen, the room spinning around him as he struggled to keep his balance.

Mrs. Kim who was already in the kitchen noticed Kook's unsteady movements and furrowed her brow in concern.

Mrs. Kim: "Dear, are you feeling alright?" she asked, concern evident in her voice as she approached him.

Kook mustered a weak smile, trying to downplay his discomfort.

Kook: "I'm fine, mom Just feeling a little dizzy," he replied, hoping to reassure her.

But Mrs. Kim wasn't convinced. She could see the exhaustion etched on Kook's face, he was looking so weak.

Mrs. Kim: "We need to get you to the hospital," she insisted, her voice firm as she guided Kook towards the door.

Kook: "No, Mom, it's nothing serious. I'll be fine," he protested weakly, but Mrs. Kim wouldn't hear any of it.

Mrs. Kim: "No arguments, Jungkook. We're going to the hospital.", says sternly as she helped Kook into the car.

At the hospital, Kook underwent a series of tests while Mrs. Kim waited anxiously by his side.

After what felt like an eternity of waiting, the doctor finally delivered the unexpected news.

Doctor: "Congratulations, Mr. Kim. You're two weeks pregnant," the doctor announced, a smile spreading across his face as he shared the good news.

Tears welled up in Kook's eyes as the realization sunk in. Kook felt like he was dreaming. He couldn't believe it. He was going to be a mother.

Kook: "I'm pregnant?", he whispered, his voice trembling with emotion as he looked to Mrs. Kim for confirmation. His eyes shining with tears.

Mrs. Kim nodded, her own eyes shimmering with tears of joy as she wrapped her arms around Kook in a tight embrace.

Mrs. Kim: "Congratulations my dear. You're going to have a baby. I am so happy for you," she whispered, her voice filled with happiness and excitement.

Kook's heart swelled with love and gratitude as he thought of his hubby. He knew how much his babybear had always wanted children, and the thought of sharing this precious gift with him filled him with overwhelming joy.

Kook: "My baby is going to be so happy," he murmured, tears of happiness streaming down his cheeks as he imagined his Tae's reaction.

----

At night, Tae returned home, expecting to find Kook waiting for him as usual. However, as he stepped inside, there was no sign of his wife.

Just as confusion began to cloud his mind, his mom comes towards him with a happy smile.

Tae had forgiven his mother, he come to realize how much she had changed and how deeply she cared for Kook. Her love and affection towards Kook had not gone unnoticed by Tae, and he appreciated the way she treated Kook as her own son. Her actions spoke volumes, and Tae could feel the sincerity behind every gesture.

Tae: "Mom, where's Jungkook? Is he alright?", bombarding her with questions.

Mrs. Kim chuckled softly as she ruffled tae's hair.

Mrs. Kim: "Calm down, bear. Kook is in his room."

Relief flooded over Tae as he processed his mother's words, a soft smile tugging at his lips.

Tae: "Alright", boxy smile.

His mother returned his smile before adding.

Mrs. Kim: "Go to your room, Tae. A surprise is waiting for you." mischievous twinkle in her eyes.

Tae's eyebrows furrowed in confusion as he tried to make sense of her words.

Tae: "A surprise? What do you mean, mom? What's going on?" asked confused.

But his mother simply smiled mysteriously, refusing to give away any more details.

Mrs. Kim: "You'll see, dear. Now go on, I promise you'll love it.

With a mixture of curiosity and excitement, Tae followed his mother's instructions and made his way to his room, wondering what awaited him on the other side of the door.

----

As Tae stepped into their room, he noticed the room was adorned with delicate decorations, casting a soft, ethereal glow. But there was no sign of Kook anywhere, leaving Tae puzzled.

Tae: "Angel?".

His gaze wandered around the room until it landed on a beautifully wrapped box placed on the bed.

With Curiosity, Tae made his way towards it. He carefully untied the ribbon and unwrapped the box.

As the lid lifted, Tae's breath caught in his throat at the sight before him. Nestled inside the box was a pregnancy kit.

Tears welled up in Tae's eyes as he processed the implications of what he was seeing. It was a moment he had dreamt of, prayed for, and now, it was becoming a reality before his very eyes.

With trembling hands, Tae picked up the pregnancy kit, his fingers tracing over its surface with a teary smile.

Tae: "I'm going to be a father," he whispered, his voice choked with emotion.

"We're going to have a baby", his voice trembling with awe and happiness.

But the surprises didn't end there. Beneath the pregnancy kit lay a tiny garment.

With trembling hands, Tae lifted the baby clothing, his heart swelling with love at the sight of the message embroidered on it.

"I can't wait to meet you, Daddy," the words whispered, igniting a spark of joy within Tae's soul.

Tears of happiness streamed down his cheeks as he cradled the garment close to his heart, envisioning the day when he would hold his precious child in his arms.

Just then, he felt two arms wrap around him from behind, and a familiar voice whispered in his ear.

Kook: "Surprise, hubby.".

Tae turned around to find Kook standing there, his eyes shining with love and excitement. Without a word, Tae pulled him into a tight embrace, overcome with emotion.

Tae: "I am so happy," he murmured, his voice choked with tears.

"We're going to be parents, Sweetheart. Thankyou so much."

Kook smiled, his own eyes brimming with tears of joy as he held Tae close.

Tae: "I love you so much baby",

Kook: "I love you more hubby", kissed tae who kissed back with a happy and teary smile.

.
.
.
💜