Chapter 11

Kook was crying hard while trying to call tae who was not even once picked up his call. He was felling miserable.

Kook: "I am sorry love. Please pick up my call. Please", tears were continuously flowing from his eyes without any pause.

He was only crying then he remembered tae must be on the rooftop. With hope he immediately runs there.

He smiled with his teary eyes when he saw his tae standing there with his back facing him.

As soon as he saw him, he back- hugged him tightly and started crying on his back.

Kook: "My baby, I Miss you so much. Why weren't you picking up my calls?".

Kook was only blabbering when he noticed tae was not saying anything which makes him whimper.

Kook: "Baby, say something?. I am sorry my love. I am so sorry.", crying.

Tae slowly turned around and looks at him blankly. Kook body shake looking at his tae who was blankly looking at him without any emotions in his beautiful almond eyes. It is the first time when he was seeing tae's blank face as his eyes always hold a soft look.

Tae: "What do you want me to say Jungkook?".

Kook shivered. It was the first time when Tae called him with his full name.

Kook: "Baby say anything but please don't be silent", cupped tae 's cheeks.

Tae takes a deep breath.

Tae: "I will ask you straight do you love me?".

Kook: "Yes baby. I love you so much. You are my everything. Words cannot express how much I love you", love filled voice.

Tae: "So do we lie to those we love?", coldly.

Kook heart ache listing this. Tears starts to flow from his eyes.

Kook: "B--a-b-y-----

Tae: "Let me speak Jungkook". says deeply.

"I was waiting for you on the rooftop so we can spend our time together but you were spending your time with your special friend for whom you lie to me".

"What did you say when I asked you where are you?".

Kook was only crying while listening his love hurtful voice. He was the reason his tae was hurt.

Tae: "Say something now", yelled.

Kook remains silent. Tae takes a deep breath.

Tae: "Ok let me tell you what you say. Love I am not feeling well so I am resting in the class. This is what you say to me. Right?".

Kook looks down feeling ashamed.

Tae: "But you were resting? No you were enjoying with your special friend while lying to me", hurt.

Kook: "I didn't mean to lie to you", tiny voice.

Tae: "But you did", sadly smile.

Kook: "B--a-b-y-----

Tae: "You know what Jungkook I was happy that you got a new friend. I thought now you will not feel alone. But I didn't know that you would lie to me for the same friend", painfully.

Kook hugged him tightly and started to crying loudly.

Kook: "I am sorry baby. Please forgive me. I beg you baby".

Tae pulled away from the hug and tucked kook hair behind his ear.

Tae: "You know Jungkook. Even the smallest lie can break the biggest trust".

Tae kissed kook's forehead and slowly walked away.

Kook falls down on his knees and starts to cry hard. He slapped himself and blamed himself for all this mess.

----

After crying for some hours kook was walking in the corridor while looking like a mess. His eyes were red and swollen. His hair was messy. His cheeks and nose were red.

He sat on his seat and look outside the window not caring about the looks his classmates are giving.

Kook: "I am sorry baby", he closed his eyes and a tear of drop fell on the table.

Only then Mingyu comes there and takes his seat beside him.

Mingyu: "Hey Jungkook", smile widely.

Kook totally ignored him which makes Mingyu annoyed.

Mingyu: "Jungkook whay are you ignoring me again?. Say something".

Kook closed his eyes to control his anger. His mind goes towards his tae because of this bastard he hurt his baby. How hurt his tae was because of him.

Getting not any reply from kook Mingyu tries to hold his hand but kook slaps him hard making the whole class gasped loudly.

Kook: "Don't touch me you fucking bastard". yelled angrily.

"Why don't you understand that I don't want to talk to you. I regret becoming a friend with a creep like you. But now you crossed the limit. Just get lost from here you bastard before I slapped you again". angrily.

Mingyu was looking down in shame as all the students are looking at him with sympathy.

Mingyu: "You will regret it Jungkook", glares at him.

Kook: "Oh, I am sacred", rolls his eyes.

Mingyu glared at him and immediately dashed out as all the students are now laughing at him.

.
.
.
💜