Chapter 16

Tae was laying on his bed while thinking about all things.

Tae: "Because of me. They were sad. How bad son I am. I am so sorry mom and dad", teary eyes.

While thinking about all these things he didn't realise when he fell asleep.

-----

??: "The number you are calling is currently switched off".

Kook: "Why his phone is switched off. Is my baby okay?.", worried.

Ever since Kook reached home, he was trying calling Tae whose phone was switched off. He was getting worried for his tae and negative things were coming in his mind.

Kook: "It never happened that his phone was switched off", bites his lower lip.

"Where are you my baby. Please be Ok.", crying.

-----

Tae slowly opened his eyes when he felt someone was softly caressing his hair.

He looks up and sees his dad was softly smiling at him. He couldn't control himself and tightly hugs his dad and starts sobbing on his chest.

Tae: "I am sorry dad. I am so sorry I make you worried. How bad son I am", softly sobbing.

Mr. Kim: "Shh stop crying my bear. It's ok. Dad is not angry with you. How can I get angry on my small bear.", patting tae's back.

Tae: "Mom---

Mr. Kim slowly pulled away from the hug and cupped tae's cheeks who looks at him with his puppy eyes making him cooed at his bear.

Mr. Kim: "Shhh bear. Mom was just worried for you. You know na how much she loves you. I know she overreacted but you know na how is mother's love?", softly.

Tae nods and Mr. Kim softly pecked his forehead. Then tae remembered about his kook, he must be worried about him.

Tae: "Dad my phone. My friend must be worried about me", looks down.

Mr. Kim chuckled slowly and softly pats his head.

Mr. Kim: "I will try to give you your phone but not today. You will get in the morning Ok?.

Tae: "Ok", sad.

Mr. Kim softly smiles and after pecking his forehead he leaves.

Tae: "Aish my angel must be worried about me. He can't sleep without talking to me. What will I do now".

Only then he heard knock on his door.

Tae: "Come in", looking down.

??: "Bear".

After listening the voice, tae immediately looked up and a boxy smile formed on his face looking at his mother.

Tae: "Mom".

Mrs. Kim softly smile and placed food plate on the night table and then sit infront of tae.

Tae takes Mrs. Kim hands in his and gives soft kisses there. He then place her hands on his face who softly smiles at him.

Tae: "I am sorry for making you worried. I was about to text you but my phone battery is zero that's why my phone is switched off. I didn't mean to upset you", softly.

Mrs. Kim softly caressed his cheeks and then lovingly pecked his forehead.

Mrs. Kim: "I know bear. You can never upset me, you are my life. I was so worried when your phone was switched off that's why I overreacted and didn't even listen to your point. I am sorry", smile.

Tae: "No mom don't be sorry. you didn't overreacted".

Mrs. Kim lovingly smile at him and then ruffles Tae's hair.

Mrs. Kim: "Now eat your dinner you must be hungry".

Mrs. Kim was about to go when tae holds her hand.

Tae: "Feed me", pout.

Mrs. Kim chuckled and then started feeding tae who cutely eats with a pout. Tae also feeds her back while Mrs. Kim was fondly looking at him.

Tae: "Tomorrow is Sunday right?. Tomorrow I will spend my whole day with my beautiful mom", boxy smile.

Mrs. Kim looks at him with her sparkly eyes making tae chuckled.

Mrs. Kim: "Yay", giggle.

"Wait I must give you some reward".

Mrs. Kim then give tae's phone to him who surprisely look at her.

Tae: "Mom, I didn't say all this to get the phone".

Mrs. Kim: "I know bear. I thought I would give it to you at night. So here".

Tae takes his phone and tightly his mom who hugged him back with a smile.

After some time, Mrs. Kim leave and tae switched on his phone. He gets shock when he saw thousand messages and calls from kook.

He immediately called him who picked up his call on first ring.

Kook: "My baby are you okay na? Why was your phone switched off? I was so worried about you, my life", he questioned him without taking a pause.

Tae: "Shh Calm down baby. I'm fine, mom took my phone".

Kook frowned his eyebrows and tightly closed his eyes in anger.

Kook: "What? But why?, asked angrily.

Tae then tells everything to Kook whose anger finally calms down but he was still a little angry at Tae's mother. At least she should have listened to Tae's point as well.

Kook: "Ok. are you ok, baby?.

Tae: "Yes baby", smile.

"Baby listen, I won't be able to spend my time with you tomorrow because I have promised my mom that I will spend my whole day with her and dad".

Kook becomes silent. He becomes sad because he thought, he would stay with his tae whole day and will spend quality time with him.

Tae: "Baby. Please don't be sad. I am sorry", sad.

Kook: "No baby. Don't be sorry. I understand you also need to spend your time with your parents", softly but inside he was crying.

Tae smiles and after talking for some hours tae cut the call.

Kook: "Why my baby is so cruel. What I will do without him",crying.

He then dramatically wipes his tears and angrily glares at tae's photo.

"You, cruel baby. I will have fun without you too", angrily.

After few seconds kook shout loudly.

"Noooo I want my babyyyy. What will I do without him", whined loudly.

.
.
.
💜