Chapter 19

Kook was going towards the auditorium as some guests were coming for a lecture.

With a quick glance around the hall, he spotted his tae sitting at the last row using his phone.

Spotting his tae, a smile danced across his lips as he quickly made his way towards him.

As he reached the last row, he slid into the seat beside him with a wide smile.

His heart skips a beat as their shoulders brushed against each other. Tae looks at his side and smiles widely seeing his angel.

Tae: "Hi baby. How's your day been so far?", asked softly with a smile.

Kook: "It's been pretty good baby but I miss you so much", pout.

Tae: "I Miss you too my baby".

Tae looked around and then pecked kook's pout when he noticed no one was looking at them making kook blushed.

Only then the guest lecturer arrived at the auditorium, a buzz of anticipation filled the air.

As the guest lecturer delivered their discourse, kook gaze remained fixed on his tae who was attentively listening to the lecture.

His eyes admiring the sight of his profile in the soft glow of the lecture hall.

Kook: "My baby". he found himself captivated by the way his tae eyes sparkled with intellectual curiosity.

His heart filled with admiration and thought how lucky he is to have this man as his.

Lost in his thoughts, kook didn't notice that Tae had sensed his stare. Tae turned to meet his eyes.

As their gazes met, a gentle smile tugged at the corners of Kook's lips, his eyes sparkling with affection and admiration.

And as the lecture continued, their gaze fixed on each other.

Tae: "What happened?", softly.

Kook: "Just thinking, what good deeds I must have done to have you as mine", replied in a heartfelt tone.

Caught off guard by the sincerity of his words, tae looked at his angel with admiration and love, his heart swelling at his words.

Tae: "I love you angel", he uttered the words kook loved to hear.

Kook: "I love you more, baby", replied lovingly with his bunny smile.

As the lecture proceeded, kook stole a momentary glance around the room, ensuring that no one was looking at them. With a sense of reassurance, he closed the gap between them before pulling tae for a passionate kiss.

As their lips meet, The sound of the lecturer's voice becomes a distant murmur for them. Wrapped in each other's arms, their lips moved in perfect rhythm. With a last lick on Kook's lips tae broke the kiss.

Both breath mingling with each other. Their eyes met that were speaking thousand of emotions.

With a soft smile, tae traced the curve of kook's cheek making him close his eyes, feeling his soft touch.

As they settled back into their seats, the world around them slowly came back into focus, the sound of the lecturer's voice echoing in the background.

They continued to listen to the lecturer's words with their hands interlocking with each other.

-----

After spending some quality time with his angel. Tae made his way towards his home.

As he entered his home, he noticed his parents were sitting on the couch. His mom was smiling widely while his dad was looking down making him confused.

Sensing his presence, his mom smiled widely at him before hugging him. He hugged her back in confusion. His eyes fell on his dad whose eyes still remained on the ground.

He was about to ask his dad what happened. Only then his mom pulled away from the hug and gently cupped his face before pecking his forehead with a wide smile.

Tae: "What happened mom?".

Mrs. Kim: "I have a good news for you".

Tae looked at her with a mixture of confusion.

Tae: "What?".

As the next words fell from his mom's lips, his world shattered into a million pieces.

Mrs. Kim: "We had arranged your marriage with Nancy", smile widely.

Listening to this, tae felt his heart was being torn apart. His body became paralyzed. His thoughts immediately go to his angel, the one he loves with all his heart. The mere idea of leaving his kook, who had filled his life with love and happiness pierced him to the core.

As he looked into his mom's eyes, he saw the hope and anticipation as she was waiting for his answer.

_____________________________________________________

What do you think Tae's answer will be?

Do like and comment.

.
.
.
💜