Chapter 31

In the morning, Kook woke up with a twinkle in his eye, determined to pamper his beloved husband with a day filled with love and tenderness.

He glanced over at his sleeping hubby, and smiled at the sight of his peaceful face. He softly kissed his forehead with a smile before He tiptoed out of bed, careful not to wake his hubby and began his preparations.

In the kitchen, Kook prepared Tae's favorite breakfast-a fluffy stack of pancakes drizzled with maple syrup and topped with fresh berries. As the aroma of cooking filled the air, he couldn't help but feel excited about surprising Tae.

After placing the breakfast on a tray along with a strawberry milkshake , Kook tiptoed back to the bedroom. He gently placed the tray on the bedside table and leaned over to give a soft kiss on tae's forehead.

Kook: "Time to wake up, my love", whispered lovingly and softly pecked tae's lips.

Tae stirred slightly, murmured in his sleep and slowly opened his eyes.

Kook: "Good morning my baby", bunny smile.

Tae: "Good morning sweetheart. What's going on?" he mumbled, still half-asleep.

Kook's eyes sparkled with affection as he held out a hand to help Tae sit up in bed.

Kook: "I've prepared breakfast for you, my dear" he said, his voice filled with tenderness.

Tae's eyes widened in surprise making kook chuckled.

Kook: "Let me feed my baby," he said, picking up a fork and offering it to Tae.

Tae: "Mmm, this is delicious," he murmured, smiling at Kook.

With each bite, Kook's heart swelled with joy as he watched Tae's eyes light up with delight.

Once breakfast was finished, kook lovingly wiped tae's mouth and pecked his forehead.

Kook: "We're not done yet, my love," he said, his voice filled with warmth.

"Go and freshen up, and I have more surprises waiting for you."

Tae nodded excitedly and quickly made his way to the bathroom making kook chuckled at his adorable hubby.

-----

Kook led Tae to their living room, where he had set up a cozy corner with fluffy pillows, soft blankets and the gentle glow of candles casting a warm glow.

Tae's eyes sparkled with anticipation as he settled into the cushions, leaning back with a contented sigh.

Tae: "This is perfect, baby", boxy smile.

Kook returned his smile, feeling a warmth spread through his chest at the sight of Tae's happiness.

With gentle hands, he began to unbutton Tae's shirt, his fingers lingering over each button as if savoring the moment.

Kook: "I'm so glad you like it, my love," he whispered with a wide smile.

As the tae's shirt fell away, revealing the smooth expanse of Tae's skin. He retrieved a bottle of scented massage oil, his hands warm as he began to knead away the tension in Tae's muscles.

As Kook's skilled fingers worked their magic, Tae felt the stress of the day melt away, replaced by a sense of peace and contentment.

Tae let out a soft sigh of contentment, his muscles melting beneath Kook's touch.

Tae: "You are amazing, bun," he murmured, his eyes closed in bliss.

Kook chuckled softly, his touch becoming more tender as he leaned to press a kiss on Tae's temple.