Chapter 4

After getting ready kook was patiently waiting for tae only then he heard a car horn. He widely smiles and looks at himself in the mirror for the last time.

He quickly came out and saw tae leaning on his car looking dashing and handsome. He can't help but only stares at him lovingly.

Tae looked up and saw kook who was looking like a goddess

Tae looked up and saw kook who was looking like a goddess. He was looking so beautiful and elegant.

Kook come towards him and shyly looks down feeling tae's intense gaze

Tae softly chuckled and kook slowly looked at him while blushing.

Tae: "You are looking so beautiful, baby". says kissing kook's forehead.

Jungkook: "Thankyou, y-ou too" says shyly with his red cheeks.

Tae: "What? I am too looking beautiful?", asked dramatically.

Kook: "No no, I mean you are looking so handsome and hot", says innocently.

Tae deeply chuckled making kook realised what he just said. He looks down with his red cheeks.

Tae smiles at him and softly lifts kook's chin who lovingly looks at him. Then Tae slowly leaned and kissed Kook's forehead who closed his eyes feeling loved.

Taehyung: "Ready to go my baby?".

Jungkook: "Yes, bubba," says while kissing his tae's cheeks.

Tae opens the door and Kook sits in the car. Kook tried to ask where they were going but Tae only says "Wait and watch baby".

After some time both reached their date location. It was a beautiful beach that was fully decorated.

Kook stares at the decoration with his big bambi eyes while tae lovingly stares at him without blinking his eyes

Tae intertwined his hand with kook and both sat down. He serves some snacks and wine to kook who lovingly pecks tae's cheeks.

Both were enjoying time with each other.

When tae forward his hand to kook who holds his hand with bunny smile. Then both started dancing, Tae's hands were on Kook's waist and Kook's arms were wrapped around tae's neck.

After some time both stopped dancing and tae caressed kook's cheeks who was deeply looking into his eyes.

Taehyung: "Baby, I want to tell you something," says nervously.

Jungkook: "Yes Love say", I said while into his deep brown eyes.

Tae closes his eyes and takes a deep breath. He holds kook's hands tightly.

Tae: "I Love You, baby. I love you so much. I know we've only been together for a short time, but I can't help the way I feel. I want to spend the rest of my life with you.

"Will you be my boyfriend, baby?".

Kook couldn't stop himself from crying when Tae said all this making tae worried.

Taehyung: "What happened baby why are you crying. It's ok if you don't feel the same," says while wiping his pearl-like tears.

Kook smiles at him with his teary eyes and lovingly kisses his forehead.

Kook: "Bubba, these are tears of happiness. You don't know how happy you made me today my life. I love you too bubba. I never thought anyone would ever make me smile, laugh, blush and capture my heart as fast as you have. You have completely stolen my heart, baby.

"Yes I will be your boyfriend, love", teary eyes.

Kook's confession brings a boxy smile on tae's face.

Both look at each other and tightly hug each other. Both hearts were beating fast. After some time both break the hug.

Tae puts his hand on Kook's cheeks then Tae's eyes fell on Kook's pink glossy lips, kook notices.

Taehyung: "Baby can I?".

After hearing him, kook heart starts beating fast, his cheeks turn red and thousands of butterflies start dancing inside his stomach.

Kook: "Yes Love".

Tae leans and plants a soft kiss on Kook's cheeks, then softly smashed his lips on Kook's lips. Both were kissing each other deeply. It was a soft kiss.
After some time both break the kiss and keep their forehead on each other

Taehyung: "I love You, baby".

Jungkook: Softly peck his lips and says "I Love you too love".

The two then get into the car and drive to Kook's house. An hour later, Both reached kook's house. Both stay in the car for some time.

Taehyung: "Ok, baby I am going,
take care of yourself and call me if there is any problem", smile.

Kook looks at him lovingly and tae also looks at him.

Both didn't realize when they started kissing each other. Both were kissing each other passionately. When both are out of breath, they break the kiss.

Jungkook: "I love you too baby and you too take care of yourself", smile

"Let me know when you get home", peck tae's lips.

Tae: "Ok, Baby." says and pecks his soft lips.

Then both go to their respective homes.

Kook changed his clothes and sat on his bed. He was waiting for his love message, after some time he received his message.

My Love❤️😘: [ *Hey Baby,
I have reached my home.*]

Kook: "Ok love i was just waiting for your message"

My Love❤️😘: [ *You must be tired baby take rest*]

Jungkook: "Ok love whatever you say"

My Love❤️😘: [ *Sweet dreams, babe! I love you!😘❣️]

Jungkook: "Good night, love".❤️

Kookie was only remembering his first kiss and thanking God for sending Tae into his life.
After some time he falls asleep thinking about Tae.

.
.
.
💜