Chapter 12

Kook was walking lifelessly in the corridor. His eyes were holding just one emotion that is sadness.

It's been one week that tae is ignoring him. They Started talking very little. Kook is the one who always tries to talk to Tae and tries to get his attention but everything goes in vain. Kook was regretting lying to his tae. He always cries in his sleep. He was badly missing his love. He was just playing to god that his tae forgive him.

On the other hand tae also misses his angel. He always kept his eyes on his bunny and silently watched him.

He always makes sure that kook eats his food on time and doesn't starve himself.

He was deeply hurt that kook lied to him because of the third person. He knew that Kook didn't want to go with Mingyu that day but it doesn't meant he would lie to him. If kook had told him the truth, maybe this day would not have come.

Kook: "I miss you baby",

"No matter what happens today, I will convince my love today".

With dedication he started looking for his tae.

He was searching for his tae when he realized that all the students were looking at him with disgusted eyes. Some boys were also looking at him with lust.

Kook: "What the hell is wrong with these people?", confused.

He ignores them and is about to go when he hears a voice.

??: "Here comes the College's slut".

Kook turns back and sees Mingyu and Sana looking at him with a smirk.

Kook: "What did you just call me" asked angrily.

Sana: "What? Why angry I said the truth. You are a slut. Right?, smirk.

Kook: "Shut up", yelled.

Sana: "You shut up bitch. We did not know that behind this innocent face was a characterless boy", disgust.

Kook tears start to fall listening this.

Sana: "What? Why are you shedding your fake tears now", annoyed.

Mingyu: "Hey Sana, you know na his truth comes out so to get some sympathy he has to cry. Right Jungkook?", smirk.

Kook glares at him with his teary eyes. He wants to kill this bastard so badly.

Kook: "What's wrong with you?. Why are you putting false allegations on me? What harm have I done to you both?", frustrated.

Mingyu: "Hey Jungkook, stop acting innocent now. We all know that you are a slut who can do anything for money even selling your body".

Kook slapped him hard which leaves a red mark on his cheeks. Mingyu glares at him.

Kook: "How dare you bastard".

Mingyu: "You bitch", he was about to slap him but Sana stopped him.

Sana: "Jungkook stop acting everyone knows whatever Mingyu said is true plus he has proof".

Kook looks at her with confusion and Sana shows her phone to kook.

Kook legs tremble. His eyes get teary. He saw his photos with Mingyu in which they were very close. In one pic Mingyu was just inches apart from his face.

Kook: "No no no, it was not me".

He looked at Mingyu and Sana who was boringly looking at him.

Kook: "Believe me it was not me. It was not me", he was continuously repeating this with his teary eyes.

Mingyu: "Just stop acting Jungkook and accept this is you. Remember last night you came to my house and said you needed money and then you started to seduce me. Next thing I don't want to explain as everyone must know what I am talking about".

Kook: "Why are you lying bastard. Just tell the truth it was not me", He punched Mingyu across his face who hissed in pain.

Mingyu was about to do something but the principal came there and ordered the students to go to their class.

Kook was standing alone in the middle of the corridor while crying hard. Then he remembered something.

Kook: "Tae, my baby".

He immediately runs and starts looking for tae like a mad man. He was crying continuously while finding him.

Kook: "My baby where are you".

Only then someone pulled him in the empty class and pinned him against the wall.

Kook was about to scream but stopped when he felt it was his tae. He looked up and saw tae who was worriedly looking at him.

Tae: "Angel what happened why are crying", asked worriedly before wiping Kook's tears.

Listing his tae's voice kook tightly hugged him who hugged him back while pating his back in a soothing manner.

Tae: "Shh my angel. Stop crying my life. Say to your tae what happened?".

Kook: "B--a-b-y----- breathing heavily.

Tae: "Shh calm down. Take a deep breath for me".

Kook does whatever his love says. Tae whispered sweet nothing things in kook's ear who finally stopped crying still tightly hugging his tae

Tae slowly pulled away from kook and cupped kook eyes who looks at him with his swollen eyes.

Tae: "Why was my angel crying?. Something happened?", asked softly.

Kook then remembered today's incident and started to panic. What if his tae believe that photos and leaves him.

Kook: "No, no no. I will die if my baby leaves me", thought in his mind.

He looks at tae who was already looking at him with his loving eyes.

Kook: "Baby believe me it was not me in those photos. You are the only one I kissed. Those pictures were false. You are my first in everything. Trust me", he was just blabbering not letting tae to say anything.

Tae kissed kook's forehead who immediately stopped talking.

Tae: "Shh, I trust you. You don't have to explain anything to me. I know it was not you in the picture. I trust my angel more than myself", lovingly.

Kook couldn't control his happiness that his baby trusts him, now he doesn't care about anyone.

He hungrily started kissing tae who kissed him. Kook was kissing him like he has been starving for years and tae let him do whatever he wants while caressing his waist.

After getting satisfied kook finally leaves tae before giving a long peck on tae's lips.

Tae: "Feeling better?".

Kook: "Much better", looking at tae's lips.

Tae smiles and lovingly peck kook's nose.

Kook: "Baby, I am sorry for lyi---

Tae: "Shh, I forgive you but don't do that again", cutely glares.

Kook: "Never", peck tae's lips

Tae smiles and hugs kook who keeps his head on tae's chest listening his baby's heartbeat.

Kook: "I love you baby", kissed tae's chest

Tae: "I love you more Bunny", kissed kook's hair.

.
.
.
💜