Chapter 34

Kook was almost six months pregnant, his once sleek figure now adorned with a round, adorable belly making him look even more fluffy and cuddly.

However, Kook didn't experience frequent mood swings. Instead, he remained mostly cheerful and content, all thanks to Tae's constant care and attention.

Tae treated Kook like a precious baby, always ensuring his comfort and happiness. He would wrap his arms around Kook's waist, gently rub his belly and whispering sweet words to their unborn baby making kook adores his hubby.

Despite this, Kook had one persistent mood swing - a longing for his beloved hubby. He couldn't bear to be apart from him for even a moment. If Tae left his side, even just to answer a phone call or grab something from another room, Kook would burst into tears like a waterfall, his heart aching with loneliness.

So, Tae made sure to take Kook everywhere, cradling him in his embrace like the most cherished treasure.

----

One evening, as the golden hues of sunset bathed their room in a warm glow, Kook and Tae found themselves wrapped in each other's arms.

Kook: "Hubby". he called out, his voice tinged with urgency.

Tae: "Yes, baby?" he replied, his gaze filled with concern as he met Kook's eyes.

Kook: "I need pickles and ice cream. Now!", he declared, his eyes wide with desperation.

Tae chuckled softly, pressing a tender kiss on Kook's forehead making kook closed his eyes with a smile.

Tae: "Alright, sweetheart. I'll bring it.", says softly.

But as Tae moved to fulfill his wifey's craving, Kook whined loudly and tightly grasped Tae's hands, unwilling to let him go even for a moment.

Kook: "Don't go. Stay with me," he pleaded, his lower lip jutting out in a pout.

Tae's smile softened, his heart melting at Kook's cuteness.

Tae: "I'll be back before you know it, my baby," he reassured, his voice filled with love.

However, Kook's whimpers grew louder, tears streaming down his cheeks, causing Tae to panic.

Quickly, Tae wrapped his arms around Kook, pulling him into a comforting embrace. He caressed Kook's back gently, whispering soothing words to calm him down.

Tae: "Shh, don't cry, my baby. I'm not going anywhere. Calm down," he murmured lovingly.

Gradually, Kook's sobs subsided, but he didn't loosen his grip on Tae, clinging to him as if his life depended on it.

Tae's heart swelled with love and concern for his precious wifey, his fingers tenderly stroking Kook's back in reassurance.

Tae: "I will tell the maid to bring it, okay?" he suggested gently, his voice filled with warmth.

Kook nodded, pressing a sweet kiss on Tae's chest. Tae's heart fluttered at the sight of his adorable wifey.

Tae: "My baby", pecked kook's forehead.

Soon, the maid arrived with a tub of ice cream and a jar of pickles, making Kook's eyes light up with joy as he squealed in happiness.

Kook: "Yayyy", giggles.

Tae laughed at his reaction and pecked Kook's nose, causing Kook to cutely scrunch his nose.

Tae: "Adorable", chuckled.

Kook then messily started eating, and Tae adored his wifey with a loving smile.

----

Tae and Kook ventured out for shopping, hand in hand, excited to buy things for their upcoming bundle of joy.

Tae: "Don't you think this onesie is adorable?" he exclaimed, holding up a tiny outfit adorned with playful animal prints.

Kook's heart swelled with love as he gazed at Tae.

Kook: "Yes baby," he whispered, reaching for Tae's hand and intertwining their fingers with a soft smile.

As they continued their shopping excursion, Kook reveled in the joy of selecting items for their little one, each moment infused with love and anticipation.

As they passed by a quaint little shop adorned with adorable baby clothes, Kook's eyes lit up with excitement.

Kook: "Look at these tiny socks, honey!" he exclaimed, his voice filled with delight as he pointed to a display in the window.

Tae chuckled warmly, his hand finding Kook's and giving it a gentle squeeze.

Tae: "They're so cute, just like you," he remarked, his gaze soft with adoration
as he looked at his angel.

Kook blushed at Tae's sweet words, feeling a warm wave of affection wash over him.

Kook: "Yaah", whined with a shy smile tugging at the corners of his lips.

Tae chuckled and peck kook's lips who shows his bunny smile.

Then they made their way to the quaint little shop adorned with baby goods.

Kook: "Baby, look at these blankets! They're so soft and cozy," he exclaimed with a wide smile.

Tae smiled fondly at Kook and wrapped his arm around kook's waist.

Tae: "Yes, They're perfect for keeping our little one warm," he replied, his gaze filled with love.

Together, they began to sift through the blankets, each one more adorable than the last.

Kook's heart swelled with anticipation as he imagined wrapping their baby in one of these soft, snuggly blankets.

Kook: "I love this one," he said, holding up a blanket adorned with playful animal prints.

Tae: "Me too. It's perfect for our little one," he agreed, reaching out to caress Kook's cheek lovingly.

As they made their way back home, tae's arms laden with bags filled with baby essentials. Kook leaned against Tae's side, a contented smile gracing his lips.

Kook: "Hubby, I can't wait to meet our little one," he murmured, his voice filled with emotion.

Tae wrapped his arm around Kook's waist, pulling him close.

Tae: "Me too, darling. Me too," he whispered, pressing a tender kiss on Kook's forehead.

______________________________________________________

Next chapter will be final chapter. 🤧

I hope you like this part. ✨❤️

.
.
.
💜