Part 2

We walk through the forest until we reach the end of the tree line, revealing many houses and one large building. We walk down one of the paths before we reach a house which is larger than the rest. The man walks over to the door, knocking three times.

The man that comes out takes my breath away. He has short brown hair, deep brown eyes, and a body that would make any girl melt with just a look. His eyes are staring into mine, his jaw dropped slightly. It feels like this moment is just for me and him, as if we were made to meet. He takes a step towards me and the men who transported me take a step back, allowing us our moment.

I'm shaking slightly as the man keeps coming closer, so close he is now that I can take in his smell. He smells of the woods, a smell that I will forever have ingrained in my mind. His hand reaches up as if to touch my face but it stops short as his eyes land on my freshly bruised neck. A growl so powerful protrudes from his chest making me and the other men drop to our knees, unable to stand from the force of it.

I feel him touch my shoulder, my body shivers with pleasure. He lifts me so I'm standing in front of him, looking up so I can meet his eyes. "Who did this to you?" The words are growled out, full of anger.

This scares me and I'm unable to keep my body from shaking. My eyes go back to the floor unable to look at this man any longer. "My father." The words are said weakly out of my mouth.

A low growl vibrates from his chest as he puts a finger under my chin, lifting it so I'm looking at him again. "He will never hurt you again." The words sound like a promise and I nod my head, already trusting this unknown man. "I need to know which pack you're from."

Confused, I just look at him. "Pack?" The words are repeated, the confusion evident on my face. What does he mean, pack? Like a pack of animals?

He looks at me, as if trying to sense any lying I might be telling. "Have you not shifted yet?" He asks in wonder.

"Shifting?" I'm still confused as to what he's talking about, I've never shifted into anything.

'Uh, Alpha?" The man who brought me here chimes in. The guy in front of me looks over at him, yet he still keeps glancing back at me. "I don't think she knows she's a wolf."

Wolf? They all must be crazy. Maybe I died when my father beat me the last time and this is all a dream before I go to heaven. Of course I would dream of a hot guy one last time before I died, this must be one sick joke.

The guy in front of me turns his attention back to me, looking confused. "Do you not know you're a wolf?" He sniffs the air, nodding to himself.

I begin to laugh, harder than I've ever laughed before. I'm definitely going crazy. The men look at me like I'm the crazy one as I laugh to myself, holding onto my stomach as I double over.

"Alpha, I think we broke her." The man with the blonde hair is looking at me genuinely concerned, as if I belong in a loony bin.

The hot one, the one they keep calling Alpha, grabs my shoulder gently so I'm standing up facing him again. "What's so funny?" His eyes are narrowed, he looks slightly angry.

"You guys think you're wolves!" The laughter just keeps tumbling over my mouth as I point to myself. "You think I'm a wolf?" I snort. "As if, you're all crazy."

The man in front of me takes a step back, a deep sigh coming out of his mouth as he turns towards the men. "Let's just show her and get this over with." They each take steps back until they're a few feet away from me.

I cover my ears as the sounds of bones snapping fill the air. I'm unable to look away as skin begins to change to fur, body parts rearranging themselves to become something more. In less than a second, five wolves stand in front of me looking at me as if they're waiting for something. I'm wide eyed, unable to look away from the beasts standing only a few feet away from me.

I'm unable to catch my breath as the large black one comes walking towards me, slowly. He makes no sign of aggression, a small whine coming out of his mouth as he approaches me. I'm frozen as he nudges his large head into my side, taking my scent in. The wolf lifts its' large head and sees my neck, a low growl forming in it's throat. It's my whimper that changes his growl back to a whimper. He licks my neck as if trying to heal the hurt flesh.

The wolf scans my body, growling as its calculating eyes take in every bruise and scar on my body. Its' body is shaking, the anger taking control. He's licking everywhere, trying to heal the scars that can't be undone. The growls are becoming more angry, the wolf is tense as if its ready to attack any second. I stand before his eyes, allowing him to see who I am and what has been done to me.

The other wolves begin to move towards us yet one growl from this wolf stops their movement entirely. When the wolf meets my eyes again, I stare into the pitch black void that were once a dark brown only a few seconds ago. His back paws are ready to spring and I'm only able to look into its eyes for a second more before he makes his move, sinking his teeth deep in my neck.