Villains Like Scheming

But Jay is a little hesitant to call their future plans "evil" or even a "scheme

But Jay is a little hesitant to call their future plans "evil" or even a "scheme." They haven't even gotten to the blueprints of their plot, much less formed it enough to call it a scheme...it's more of a devious daydream. So no, they don't have a plan yet. They've been a little...distracted.

"Why the fuck is this clown at my dinner table?" Texas growls.

Razzmatazz smiles smugly as she sips her coffee. "I'm having breakfast."

Jay sits beside her, his appetite picking up now that he's not being tortured by disgusting hospital food

Jay sits beside her, his appetite picking up now that he's not being tortured by disgusting hospital food. The little farmhouse kitchen is surprisingly spacious, with a table large enough for all the villains. Jay digs into his eggs as he studies the vintage-looking kitchen.

"She's part of our plans. She's going to be helping us," He explains.

"Why does that mean she has to eat my food?"

Samson swipes the centaur's hat as he enters the kitchen, revealing two horse-like ears atop his head. "No hats indoors, mi amor. And she's free to eat our food as long as she pulls her weight—she helped me collect those eggs this morning while you slept in."

Texas scowls, crossing his arms. "I don't want to add her to our group. It's already off-brand with Quickwiz over here."

"I think we have more important things to worry about," says Jay.

"I can do rodeo clown," Razzmatazz chirps. She uses her powers to manifest a comically oversized cowboy hat.

Texas laughs, slapping the table. "Now that's what I'm talkin' bout'!"

Gannet sips his coffee, judgmentally studying Razzmatazz with sleepy eyes. "Jay is right. As much as I'd love to talk fashion, we should start making our plans."

"What's there to plan? We should just pick a target and bust some heads," says Texas.

"Texas, we have a goal beyond just stirring up trouble. We need to make a change in Houston, real change."

"What do you have in mind?" Samson asks.

"We should target Massasauga," says Jay.

Gannet's eyes go bright red as he grins widely. "Alright! I'm so in. I hate that prick."