Villains Fight Villains

It's not as if villains haven't teamed up before in the history of supers, but for the most part, it was every man for himself

It's not as if villains haven't teamed up before in the history of supers, but for the most part, it was every man for himself. If you robbed a bank or opened a portal to a hell dimension, you couldn't exactly expect any help from the villains of Neo Houston.Worse yet, if you had something they wanted, you could expect to be on the receiving end of the dastardly scheme for once.

This time, it seems Stygian and Razz have fallen into such a situation, dragging Jay and Pixamena into the mess. The double wide doors of the lavish hotel room open up with a bang, allowing a group of four burly hotel staff to charge in. Stygian scowls as they approach menacingly with heavy luggage held aloft as weapons.

"Are you serious? You saw the news right? Why would I participate in this dumb game? What makes you think I just won't destroy you!?"

Influentia giggles, taking more selfies. "Because, I know you wouldn't do that. You're too soft to be a threat to anyone but yourself. Plus—" Influentia make a motion of cutting her neck. "if you don't fight, I'll get rid of your little henchman."

Stygian's eyes widen as he directs his gaze at Razzmatazz. She's gone slack jawed, a glowing purple swirl in her eyes. To his horror, he realizes his companion has fallen under Influentia's control.

"Razz, are you kidding me? Are you really an Influentia fan!?"

"She does really hot yoga videos..." Razz responds

"Goddamn' it Razz!"

Stygian yelps as a burly bellhop charges at him suddenly. He ducks, just barely avoiding a smack directly to the cranium with a duffel bag.

"Witty, help me out here!"

The shadows around Jay slacken, allowing him to join the fray. Immediately, he disarms one of the nearby assailants with a swift punch to the gut, followed by a brutal knee to the chin. The man falls to the floor, abruptly removed from the mind-control by the pain of Jay's assault. Jay takes the opportunity to get to Razzmatazz's side.

"Razz, wake up Razz!"

Razzmatazz is totally out of it, a sliver of drool dripping down her chin as she watches "Top 10 Sexiest Yoga Poses (gone sexual)" on her phone.

"Razz, what the hell! You're better than this!"

"Easy for you to say, I'm single," Razz whines.

Before Jay has a chance to say more, another employee comes at him with fists raised. Jay blocks a hit with his forearms, grabbing the goon by the lapels and launching him at the creep holding Pixamena and Pixiepuff. The force of the hit weakens his grip enough to allow them to wriggle free. She falls to the ground and kicks her chunky mary jane heel into the poor soul's groin. He falls to his knees with a cry, falling out of the hypnosis.

Jay runs to Pixamena, picking her up off the floor. But she doesn't even take a moment to rest before materializing her bow and quiver and taking aim at Stygian. She lets loose three glittery pink arrows in rapid succession, fluttering into the air. Tendrils catch two, quick as lightning, but one hits its mark, landing with a meaty thunk into his thigh.