𝟎𝟏𝟎-𝐝𝐨𝐥𝐥𝐬 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐠𝐮𝐧𝐬

𝐄 𝐋 𝐋 𝐈 𝐄

𝐄 𝐋 𝐋 𝐈 𝐄

𝐄𝐋𝐋𝐈𝐄 𝐆𝐑𝐄𝐄𝐍𝐄 𝐓𝐎𝐎𝐊 𝐀 𝐃𝐄𝐄𝐏 𝐁𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐓𝐇. She closed her left eye as she aimed at the empty can a few yards away. The gun felt heavier than she'd expected. But she still held it in a steady position in front of her. She slowly pulled the trigger back causing a loud bang to echo through the trees. The can flew off the fence it had been standing on and the blonde girl let out a huff of air.

"Well done!" Rick said.

Ellie held her breath as she released another shot at Jimmy's can, just as he was about to shoot.

"Hey! What was that for!"

"Dude, you've been aiming for the past-" Ellie looked at the her wrist, pretending it was a watch. "-twelve minutes. Plus, you're not even holding it right. Don't pull that gangster shit."

"Oh, shut up. You know, if you ran like you did your mouth, you'd be in really good shape."

"See, your lips are moving but all I hear is: Blah, Blah, Blah." She moved her hand to form a mouth moving.

"Yeah, well..." Jimmy began, but was cut of by Beth stepping between the two.

"God! You two are acting like such kids!"

"He started it." Ellie said.

"We're just playing around, right butt head?" Jimmy grinned.

"Yeah, Dick face."

The duo giggled before returning to their gun practice. Jimmy struggled still and Ellie kept amazing the group with her excellent performance.

𝐒 𝐓 𝐄 𝐋 𝐋 𝐀

𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐁𝐋𝐎𝐍𝐃𝐄 𝐆𝐑𝐈𝐌𝐄𝐒 𝐆𝐈𝐑𝐋 𝐒𝐓𝐎𝐎𝐃 𝐁𝐄𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐄 𝐇𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐀𝐑𝐆𝐄𝐓 𝐖𝐈𝐓𝐇 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐁𝐋𝐀𝐂𝐊 𝐖𝐄𝐀𝐏𝐎𝐍 𝐈𝐍 𝐇𝐄𝐑 𝐒𝐓𝐑𝐄𝐓𝐂𝐇𝐄𝐃 𝐎𝐔𝐓 𝐀𝐑𝐌𝐒. She tried shooting the can for the twelfth time but somehow managed to miss again. Levi stood next to her hitting target after target, without missing a single shot. The younger Greene sister who stood at the far end of the line, took down every can.

"I give up! I might as well let the walkers get me." Stella muttered.

"That's because you're holding it wrong." Levi said. "You're holding it like it's a bomb."