𝟎𝟏𝟐- 𝐝𝐞𝐚𝐝 𝐛𝐲 𝐝𝐚𝐰𝐧

・゜-: ✧☾ ☽✧ :-゜・

.・゜-: ✧☾ ☽✧ :-゜・.

𝐏 𝐑 𝐄 𝐎 𝐔 𝐓 𝐁 𝐑 𝐄 𝐀 𝐊

𝐋𝐄𝐕𝐈

𝐋𝐄𝐕𝐈 𝐉𝐀𝐂𝐎𝐁𝐒 𝐇𝐀𝐃 𝐁𝐄𝐄𝐍 𝐒𝐄𝐍𝐃 𝐇𝐎𝐌𝐄 𝐅𝐎𝐑 𝐅𝐀𝐋𝐋𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐀𝐒𝐋𝐄𝐄𝐏 𝐈𝐍 𝐂𝐋𝐀𝐒𝐒. It was the third time this week. He always had a hard time falling asleep at night, so the tables in the classrooms had become his new bed.

He knew how his father was going to react.

As soon as he stepped through the slightly broken door to his house he was hit with a strong stench of smoke and alcohol. Nothing that surprised him. He took off his jeans jacket and dirty Jordan's. It had taken him nine hours of work at the local grocery store all summer to save up money for them.

"Hi, honey!" His mother greeted him, a little too loud. Levi had hoped that he would be able to sneak up to his room without his father noticing him. "I just got off the phone with your teacher, he said that you weren't feeling well. How are you?"

"I just need to rest for a bit," Levi said.

"Alright, I made some cookies for you when you wake up." She smiled.

"Thanks, mom." Levi returned her smile before he began to walk to the stairs. The sound of the ongoing football game played from the TV in the living room where his father sat with a cigarette in one hand and a cookie in the other.
You don't need to eat any more of those, you're so fat, you're ass is probably marked on the sofa. Levi thought.

"So, you're home early, again." His father said not taking his eyes off the television.

"Yeah, well, I wasn't feeling good so the teacher sent me home." Levi shrugged. "I think I'm just gonna go take a nap.."

"You know what I think? I think you were too tired and bored to bother to go to school."

"Michel.." Levi's mother tried.

"Pathetic piece of shit." His father muttered.

As Levi began to walk up the stairs, he heard his father shout his rage freely at the TV as the commentator announced 20-4 to the Atlanta Falcons.

"Levi!" His younger sister, Astrid, said as she rushed to him and wrapped her arms around him.

"Hi, there, Star!" He chuckled as he fell to the ground along with his sister. "Easy there, tiger."