𝟎𝟏𝟓-𝐛𝐫𝐨𝐤𝐞𝐧

・゜-: ✧☾ ☽✧ :-゜・

.・゜-: ✧☾ ☽✧ :-゜・.

𝐄 𝐋 𝐋 𝐈 𝐄

"𝐁𝐄𝐓𝐇?" 𝐌𝐀𝐆𝐆𝐈𝐄 𝐒𝐀𝐈𝐃 𝐀𝐒 𝐒𝐇𝐄 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐄𝐋𝐋𝐈𝐄 𝐖𝐀𝐋𝐊𝐄𝐃 𝐈𝐍𝐓𝐎 𝐁𝐄𝐓𝐇'𝐒 𝐑𝐎𝐎𝐌. Andrea had offered to watch her while the other Greene siblings got something to eat. Now, neither Beth nor Andrea were in the room.

"Beth?!" Ellie shouted.
The sound of sobs came from the bathroom.
"Beth? Beth?!"

Then the sound of glass breaking. Ellie and Maggie rushed to the door trying to get it open. Ellie banged desperately on the locked door as her heart raced.

"Maggie?" Stella said as she and her mother came through the door.

"She's in there. I heard glass." Maggie explained, panicked.

The two Grimes girls hurried over to the door and pounded on it. "Beth, you alright?"

"Bethy, please don't do this. Beth! Open up!" Ellie cried, pounding her side against the door.

Maggie rushed over to the to the dresser and swiftly searched through the drawer.

"Beth, please don't do this! Please Beth I can't do this without you." Ellie pounded, banged, and scratched the door in desperation. "Beth, we're not mad. I swear, we're not mad! Just open!"

"Hang on," Lori said, appearing behind them with a fireplace poker. The girls backed away from the door and Lori jammed the poker between the door and the doorframe. After a few seconds, the door was open, revealing Beth on the inside, who stood with her back facing the doorway.

The girl spun around, clutching onto her bleeding wrist. The mirror behind her was broken and blood and glass filled the sink.

"I'm sorry." Beth cried.

Maggie and Ellie immediately rushed to the girl, bringing her into a huge comforting embrace.

"It's okay." Maggie sobbed. "We've got you."

𝐌𝐀𝐆𝐆𝐈𝐄, 𝐄𝐋𝐋𝐈𝐄 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐋𝐎𝐑𝐈 𝐇𝐀𝐃 𝐒𝐓𝐄𝐏𝐏𝐄𝐃 𝐎𝐔𝐓𝐒𝐈𝐃𝐄 𝐓𝐎 𝐂𝐀𝐓𝐂𝐇 𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐈𝐑 𝐁𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐓𝐇 𝐖𝐇𝐄𝐍 𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐘 𝐒𝐀𝐖 𝐀𝐍𝐃𝐑𝐄𝐀 𝐑𝐔𝐒𝐇𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐓𝐎 𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐌. Ellie's blood boiled just by looking at her.

"Where were you?" Maggie asked.

"I heard. Is she alright?" Andrea panted.

"She would be if you had stayed with her. Where were you?" Maggie's face was a mask of fury.

"How bad is she," Andrea asked.

"It wasn't deep," Lori said

Andrea sighed in relief. "She wants to live. She made her decision."