𝟐𝟏 - 𝐥𝐞𝐭 𝐠𝐨

・゜-: ✧☾ ☽✧ :-゜・

.・゜-: ✧☾ ☽✧ :-゜・.

𝐒𝐓𝐄𝐋𝐋𝐀 𝐅𝐑𝐎𝐙𝐄 𝐀𝐒 𝐒𝐇𝐄 𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐑𝐄𝐃 𝐀𝐓 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐒𝐓𝐑𝐀𝐍𝐆𝐄𝐑𝐒.

"Who the hell are you?" Daryl asked as he approached the inmates.

"Who the hell are you?" One of them spat back at him.

Stella stood frozen as she stared at them. Her mind felt like a tangled web of confusion.

"He's bleeding out. We gotta go back." Rick said with alarm.
Stella watched as Rick instructed Glenn and Maggie to put pressure on Hershel's leg and as Daryl led the inmates out from their hiding.

"Stella, help me out," Glenn said. Stella snapped out of her trance before the duo rushed into the kitchen behind the prisoners. They found a metal table with wheels which they swiftly rolled out from the kitchen. Levi, Rick, and Maggie all helped and lifted Hershel onto the table.

"T, the door!" Rick instructed.

"Are you crazy?! Don't open that?!" One of the inmates said. Daryl was still standing in front of them with his weapon aimed at their heads.

"We got this!" Rick spat back. T-dog pulled the metal spear, that kept the door shut, from between the door handles. As he did, the door was shoved open and a walker limped inside. T-dog hurried over to it before quickly piercing the walker's head with the metal pole. Stella heard the prisoners gasp and yell in shock behind her.

The group rushed out of the room and back into the dark tombs of the prison. Stella helped Rick and Maggie push the table through the corridors as the rest of the group took down the walkers they encountered. Stella was still in shock but knew that there was no time. They had to get him to safety.

Maggie cried loudly next to her and she grabbed her father's hand as they ran.

"Stop, stop," Daryl whispered. They were brought to a halt and Daryl pointed to the sound behind them.

The inmates stumbled through the tombs a few meters behind them, all in deep confusion. The one who seemed like the leader turned the corner first, with his gun aimed in front of him.

"We've got to go." Maggie cried. They began to run again. "He's losing too much blood." She sobbed as they got closer to their cell block.

"Open the door! It's Hershel!" Rick shouted out to the remaining members of the group who had remained in the cell block.

Carol, Ellie, Beth, and Lori hurried up to the cell door followed by Carl.

"Dad!?" Ellie stopped instantly at the sight of her father.

Carol swiftly pulled out her keys and opened the door before the group hurried inside.

"Dad!" Ellie cried out as they passed her on their way into one of the cells. Lori helped Carol clean the space on the bed before Rick and Glenn placed him on top of it.