𝟎𝟏𝟑-𝐥𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐦𝐞 𝐢𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐞𝐲𝐞

・゜-: ✧☾ ☽✧ :-゜・

.・゜-: ✧☾ ☽✧ :-゜・.

𝐄 𝐋 𝐋 𝐈 𝐄

𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐆𝐑𝐎𝐔𝐏 𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐑𝐄𝐃 𝐀𝐓 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐁𝐋𝐎𝐎𝐃𝐁𝐀𝐓𝐇 𝐁𝐄𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐄 𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐌. Ellie sat on the ground with Beth's arms wrapped around her, violent sobs escaping her mouth. After the last gunshot was fired the shaken blonde forced herself into a standing position. Her legs felt like overcooked pasta and she almost collapsed. She hurried over to the corpse on the ground, which she once had called her mom. She fell to the ground and her knees met the mud. She cried her mother's name as she pulled her tangled and dirty hair out of her pale and bloody face.

She stared at the clothes her mother was carrying. She remembered them so well. That ugly blouse she had begged her mother not to buy or wear. It was now stained with blood and dirt. And her pink baby pink sweater, which she wore to literally everything. If she was going to the beach she wore it, if she was going to a party she wore it. It was now torn apart, leaving big holes in the fabric. And a black skirt. It was actually Ellie's but her mom would always steal her clothes. She said that she loved today's fashion and wanted to be trendy.

"Ma, I'm so sorry." She sobbed as she turned her mother's corpse around. Suddenly, the walker awoke and grabbed hold of Ellie's arms. Her mouth was opened, revealing her rotten teeth.

The group acted quickly and ran to the girl. Levi and Rick pulled the blonde away from the walker as she sobbed and screamed. Glenn tried desperately to force Ellie's mother's hands off her daughter. As soon as Ellie was freed, she fell into her father's arms.

She watched in horror as T-dog kicked the walker in the head multiple times and as it tried to bite Glenn. She pulled out her knife from its holster as she rushed to her mother and jabbing it into her skull before collapsing next to her. She held her mother's lifeless hand as her cry turned into whimpers.

It wasn't fair. None of it was. A few months ago Ellie had been sitting around the dinner table with her family. Laughing and smiling. Life wasn't fair. She knew that. She was blessed to still have most of her family with her. She knew that as well. But her heart ached, and it would never stop.

The group walked with their gaze lowered to the ground. Ellie walked in her father's arms still shaking from the previous events.

"We've been out, we've been combing these woods, looking for her and she was in there all along? You knew." Shane shouted.

"Shane, just stop!" Rick said, gently grabbing his friend's arm.

"Get your hands off me!" Shane shouted, pushing the grimes man off himself before turning to Hershel. "You knew and you kept it from us."

"I didn't know," Hershel said with a shrill voice.

"That's bullshit! I think you all knew." Shane spat at him.