𝟎𝟏𝟕-𝐢𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐚𝐬𝐡𝐞𝐬

・゜-: ✧☾ ☽✧ :-゜・

.・゜-: ✧☾ ☽✧ :-゜・.

𝐋 𝐄 𝐕 𝐈

𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐑𝐘 𝐌𝐄𝐌𝐁𝐄𝐑 𝐎𝐅 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐆𝐑𝐎𝐔𝐏 𝐒𝐀𝐓 𝐈𝐍𝐒𝐈𝐃𝐄, 𝐖𝐀𝐈𝐓𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐈𝐌𝐏𝐀𝐓𝐈𝐄𝐍𝐋𝐘 𝐅𝐎𝐑 𝐑𝐈𝐂𝐊, 𝐒𝐇𝐀𝐍𝐄, 𝐃𝐀𝐑𝐘𝐋 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐆𝐋𝐄𝐍𝐍 𝐓𝐎 𝐒𝐇𝐎𝐖 𝐔𝐏. Levi sat in one of the patterned armchairs, his leg bouncing. It was dark out and still no sign of the men except for a gunshot in the distance a few minutes ago.

"I'm going after them." Levi broke the silence and stood up.

"Don't." Lori stopped him. "They could be anywhere. And if Randall comes back we're gonna need you here."

Lori could barely finish her sentence before the front door creaked open and Glenn and Daryl stepped inside with their weapons in their hands. Their eyes scanned the room before Daryl asked. "Rick and Shane ain't back?"

Everyone shook their heads.

"We heard a shot." Daryl stated.

"Maybe they found Randall." Lori suggested.

"We found him."

"Is he back in the shed?" Maggie asked.

"He's walker." Daryl said.

"Did you find the walker that bit him?" Hershel spoke up.

"No, the weird thing is he wasn't bit. His neck was broken." Glenn explained.

"So he fought back." Patricia said.

"The thing is, Shane and Randall's tracks were right on top of each other. And Shane ain't no tracker so he didn't come up behind him. They were together." Daryl said.

"That son of a bitch." Levi muttered under his breath.

"Would you please get back out there and find Rick and Shane and find out what on earth is going on." Lori begged, taking a step forward.

"You got it." Daryl said, heading out the door.

Levi, Glenn and Andrea followed him outside. As they stepped on to the porch they noticed something in the distance. Before Levi could adjust to the dark he heard the sounds. The loud growling and groaning from the hundreds of walkers heading for the farm.

𝐒 𝐓 𝐄 𝐋 𝐋 𝐀

𝐒𝐓𝐄𝐋𝐋𝐀'𝐒 𝐇𝐀𝐍𝐃𝐒 𝐖𝐄𝐑𝐄 𝐒𝐓𝐈𝐋𝐋 𝐒𝐇𝐀𝐊𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐒𝐋𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓𝐋𝐘 𝐀𝐒 𝐒𝐇𝐄 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐇𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐀𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐑 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐁𝐑𝐎𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐑 𝐖𝐀𝐋𝐊𝐄𝐃 𝐓𝐎𝐖𝐀𝐑𝐃 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐅𝐀𝐑𝐌. They walked in silence listening to the sound of crickets in the night.