𝟎𝟏𝟒-𝐢 𝐜𝐚𝐧'𝐭 𝐝𝐨 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮

・゜-: ✧☾ ☽✧ :-゜・

.・゜-: ✧☾ ☽✧ :-゜・.

𝐑𝐀𝐘𝐒 𝐎𝐅 𝐒𝐔𝐍𝐒𝐇𝐈𝐍𝐄 𝐒𝐇𝐎𝐍𝐄 𝐈𝐍 𝐒𝐓𝐄𝐋𝐋𝐀𝐒 𝐅𝐀𝐂𝐄 𝐅𝐑𝐎𝐌 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐒𝐌𝐀𝐋𝐋 𝐒𝐋𝐎𝐓 𝐈𝐍 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐓𝐄𝐍𝐓. The Grimes girl sat up to find herself alone in the tent. She made it outside swiftly to check the cars parked outside hoping to see the car her father and Glenn had taken to find Hershel. But it wasn't there. They weren't. She felt a small flicker of worry.

She walked to the house to check on Beth and find Carl. Her bare feet met the grass as she walked, bringing a smile to her face. The feeling of grass against her feet, the feeling of freedom and joy. She felt at home.
She looked up and saw T-dog approaching her.

"Good morning," T-dog greeted the girl.

"Good morning, Theodore." Stella smiled.

On her way to the big house Stella spotted Levi, standing with a shovel in his hands. He wore a blue t-shirt, stained with dirt and two dark round circles under his armpits. Stella couldn't blame him. The sun was beating down on them.

"Hello, garden boy." Stella smiled, leaning against the house.

The boy looked up and met her gaze as a smile grew on his lips revealing two dimples. "Hi." He panted as he wiped sweat from his forehead, leaving dirt on his face from the muddy gloves he was wearing.

"What are you doing." Stella laughed at the sight.

"I'm doing my part and helping Patricia. See I thought since Hershel is MIA, I am going to help with the gardening." The boy smiled, putting the shovel down, and picked up a garden hose. "I don't see you doing anything"

"Well, I am doing my part." Stella stubbornly placed her hands on her hips. "I am actually the entertainer."

Levi scoffed. "That's weird because I thought that the entertainer had to be funny." He said as he began to water the plants with the green garden hose. "And you're not funny."

"Phff, I'm not a mirror." Stella grinned.

"Yeah, thank God. If you were I would be crying at the sight of my face every day."

Stella stared at the brunette with her lips parted in shock. "Oh, you didn't."
"I think I did." Levi wore a sly smirk. 

The blonde girl picked up some dirt from the ground and threw it at the boy.

"Oh, you didn't!"

"I think I did." Stella smiled proudly.

Suddenly she was hit with cold water from the hose in Levi's hand, soaking every inch of her. She screamed and tried to protect herself with her hands. She hurried to Levi and pulled the hose out of his hands and began to spray the boy. He yelped as the cold water hit his face. His hands formed a shield and he began trying to get hold of the hose. But Stella wasn't going down without a fight so she did. She fought back, pulling the hose close as Levi tried to yank it out of her hands which only led to both of them being soaked. They shouted and laughed loudly. Before the water suddenly turned off.