Chapter 1 ~ Darkness

Your POV

Darkness.

'How long have I been in the dark?'

'Where am I? What am I doing here?'

~Drip~Drip~

My nose twitched, smelling something delicious and something I haven't smelled for a long time.

My hands automatically went towards the dripping sound, touching it and brought it up to my mouth.

The sweet aroma filled my nose and I licked my hands.

My eyes flew wide open as my tongue touched the sweet flavor substance that I haven't tasted for a long time.

I tried to move but was unable because whatever I was in, was very small and cramp. I could tell that I was in a small box or coffin by the way the structure.

I panicked and used my strength to get out of the small confined coffin, ripping open through the wood.

As soon as I ripped open the coffin, I was quickly buried by tons of dirt.

'Why am I in the coffin under the ground?' I thought to myself.

I desperately crawled out, using my little strength to get out of the layers of dirt.

Still Darkness...

I gasped for air as I finally got through. I looked at my hands and saw that my skin was so thin that I could see the shape of my bones.

I lifted up my shirt, it showed every single of my ribs. My nose twitched, smelling the sweet aroma again. I looked around and saw a dead deer with blood all around it and a bullet hole through its heart.

I licked my lips which were chap and slowly approached the dead deer. My mouth water as I saw the blood. I tried to speak but my throat was dry. Literally, I felt like my body was drained out of liquid.

I lifted up the deers neck and bite into it, sucking the blood.

Yea. My name is F/n and I'm a vampire.

But those are the only things I remember....

After I was done drinking, I looked at my hands which were slowly getting their color and returning to actual hands instead of skeleton bones.

Darkness..... Not anymore.

I looked up, seeing a beautiful full moon. I looked around and saw that I was in the middle of a forest. I hungrily licked my hands and lips from the leftover blood.

~Rustle~

At the corner of my eye the bushes moved. I sniffed the air and smelled wet dog.

A pair of yellow glowing eyes appeared in the dark.

Instinctively my nails grew three inches longer and I bared out my fangs, hissing, to protect myself.

More pairs of glowing eyes appeared from the dark.

My eyes glowed pure red but that didn't scare off the strangers.

"Come.. Out" I struggled to speak.

Growls became louder and wild wolves came out, showing themselves to me. They bared their teeth and saliva dripped from their mouths.

I tried to stand up but fell down, I looked at my nails which returns back to normal. My eyes flickered and turned back into my e/c pupils instead of pure red, leaving my fangs bared.

Drinking from the deer wasn't enough.

One wolf came charging at me.

"Get... Back!" I struggled and took a step back. The wolf bit my arm, unwilling to let go.