Epilogue ~ Our Little Fight

Your POV

"Are you feeling better?" You asked Levi, when he was hunting his arm was shot by a human.

"Tch, the perks of being a vampire" He groaned as he sat up.

"I'm going to kill that human" You muttered.

"Tch, don't be a brat, brat. Its my fault for hunting on his cows" Levi said.

"Don't worry me like that" I kissed and kissed his lips. "And stupid! Why did you hunt his cows?!" You yelled at him.

"Tch, the cow was loose and I was hunting" He plainly explained. "And it's not bad, it only made me sore" he said, rubbing his arm.

It's been a couple months since Levi was turned into a vampire, for some reason he started having strange powers? I think he got my powers from sucking my blood. He's able to heal incredibly fast and he's stronger than me.

I'm not sure if he's able to cheat death like me but I certainly didn't want to test it.

"Just because you got powers like me doesn't mean you should be reckless! What happens if you really die?! I'll be waiting all over again!" You said, standing up and nearly crying at the thought of losing Levi.

You felt your body float in the air, you looked up and saw that Levi was carrying you.

"Sorry... I'll try to be more careful" He said and set me on the bed.

"Promise?" You asked.

"Promise" He replied and kissed your forehead. When he moved his arm, he groaned in pain and you saw that his wound reopened.

"You're such a pain" you said and unbutton part of your shirt. "Hurry up and drink some of my blood" you said.

"Tch" Levi moved his head to his side, refusing.

"You're such a kid, I guess I'll have to feed you" you said and bit your wrist and kissing Levi, making him drink your blood.

Levi gives up and opens his mouth, drinking the blood. You both pull away and Levi saw blood drip down from your mouth. He leaned in closer to you and licked it clean then grabbed your wrist, licking it and healed the two puncture wounds.

From the sudden action you blushed furiously and covered your face with your hands. Levi gently moves your fingers so he can see your crimson face.

"Cute" he said, making you deepen your blush.

"S-Stop that" you said, pushing his chest weakly. You knew he was playing with you because he always loved seeing your embarrassed expression.

"Tch, cute" he repeated again and you went under your sheets to hide yourself. You heard Levi chuckle and tried to lift the bed sheet up but you only went farther and deeper into the bed sheets, hiding your face in the dark.

It was suddenly too quiet.....

'Did he give up?' You thought and carefully peeked out and saw that the room was empty.

You sighed in relief.

"My face was going to explode if he kept teasing me" You said to yourself then something popped out from under the bed, making you shriek.

"L-Levi!! I hate you!" You said but didn't really mean it.

Levi crawled out from under the bed and sat next to you with his legs crossed.

"Tch, a ancient demon was scared of a monster under the bed?" He said, smirking.

"N-No! You just surprised me!" You denied.

"Yes, you got scared" he said back.

"No!"

"Yes!"

"No!"

"Yes!"

"Maybe...." You said shyly

"Tch, that's a yes" he said.

You pouted and embarrassedly covered your face again. Levi chuckled at your reaction and tried to pry your hands off your face but you didn't budge.

Levi stopped prying at your hands and stared poking your cheek then poked at your stomach, making you giggle because you were ticklish.

"S-Stop! Levi!" You said smiling because you knew Levi would tickle you until you die... Well if you weren't already dead.

"Tch, show your face or I'm going to.." He stopped in the middle of his sentence and poked you on your stomach then tickling at your sides.

"Aha! L-Levi" You said and gave up, shaking your pure red face to Levi. He took a long look at your face and kissed your nose.

"You're so unfair" You said, trying to cover up your tomato face. You quickly went under the sheets again, covering your face.

Levi tried to lift up the sheet but you grabbed it and pulled it down, covering yourself.

Everything happened so fast....

Levi used his vampire speed to rip the sheet off of you, making it float into the air.

While the sheet was still in the air and slowly falling down, Levi ran to you and pulled you into a hug and kissed your forehead.

Then the sheet fell on top of you both.

"So cute" Levi mumbled into your ear and rubbed his cheek against yours.

"Y-You're the cute one! You're acting like a little kid" You stammered, snapping a comeback at him.

"Tch, no I'm treating you as a kid" He said and kissed your cheek.

"L-Levi!! I'm way older than you" you pouted.

"Tch, yet the mighty ancient vampire was scared of 'monster' popped from under her bed" Levi said.

"You're not a monster" you frowned at him.

"Tch, that's why I used to my fingers to use to 'quote'" he said and showed his hands, they were in peace signs and bended down then going back up.

You opened your mouth but then shut it closed and gave up and laid in Levi's arms.

"When did you become a smart mouth?" I smiled at him and placed my hand in his cheek.

"Tch, I'm just smart like that" he said.

"Tch, I love you brat" I mocked him.

"Tch, I do love you brat" He said and kissed my lips. I looked out the window and saw that sunrise was almost coming. I walked over and closed the curtains and walked back to Levi and cuddling with him.

"I love you Levi" you said.

"I love you F/n" he said.

"Hey! That's the first time you didn't call me a brat!" You stated happily.

"Tch, I have no idea what you're talking about brat" Levi said.

You pouted which made Levi kiss you again.

"Tch, just go asleep F/n"

"You said my name again!"

"Just go to sleep"

A/n
Wanted to post another cute chapter (^~^) please check out:

"My Superstar (LevixReader)"

And

"I Will Be Your Wings (LeviXReader)"

Those books need some attention x)