Chapter 5 ~ Favors

Your POV

"Answers" I said. "Why am I called 'The Original'?" I asked.

"I do not know detail answers but I was told that the Original was the very first vampires born" He said.

'Born?' I thought.

"Why have you brought me here?" I asked.

"War between vampires and werewolves have began and we need the Originals help" He replied.

'Vampires and Werewolves... In war?' I thought and a sharp pain went through my head.

"How did you know if I truly am the Original?" I asked, trying to ignore the pain in my head.

"Your scent, one of our scouts caught a sniff of it and we set out to find you" He replied.

"Why do you treat me with like I am royalty?" I asked.

"You're the one that made us and started the origin of vampires. Its only natural that you're treated like royalty" he replied.

"One last question" I said, I wanted to find out more but the sharp pain in my head kept coming back.

"What is your name?" I asked.

"Reiner" he replied, bowing down again. I took a good look at him, he seemed very loyal.

"Now Reiner. You gave me answers, it seems only fitting that I give you answers too. You did say you came here to know the Original?" I said.

"Yes please!" He says.

"Sit" I said and he sat on the bed with me. "What questions do you want to ask?" I asked.

"How old are you?" He said shyly.

"Honestly, I do not know. I'm sorry" I said.

"It's alright and...." He stopped and think.

"I'm very sorry but I have limited answers. you see I have forgotten most of my memory" I said, giving him a apologetic look.

"It's fine. I will ask you one more question, that's if you remember" Reiner said, I nodded.

"How were you born as the very first vampire?" He asked. I looked down at the ground, thinking.

"I'm sorry. You probably don't remember since it was a very long time" Reiner said.

"No I remember. Some of my memories" I said. "I wasn't born as a vampire......"

"I was made" I said.

"What?!" Reiner said astonish.

"Yes, I was the very first vampires. But I was made into one" I sighed. "I... Was dead at first then a doctor created a new drug and test it on me..." I stopped in the middle of my sentence.

"But.... It turned out to be a disease that could be spread and created me as a monster" I said, I looked at Reiner who looked slightly worried.

"I'm sorry, I may be the only one that thinks that" I said. "But I would like if you would show me around" I said.

"Of course" Reiner bowed down again. "But we have matters to discuss about the war" He said.

Again the throbbing of my head came back.

"Where shall we discuss it?" I asked.

"Please follow me" Reiner said then walking out the door, I followed him out of the room and into a different room.

The room had many maps on the walls. It showed maps about a large forest. There was a large table in the middle of a room and there stood Annie and two boys.